Are we allowed to discuss this?

Currently reading:
Are we allowed to discuss this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Ban me? What for my narrow minded racist views? Bad back :rolleyes: My dad worked for 20 years as a brick layer, his back is screwed he still works though but i might tell him to go sign on. That sort of attitude is one that makes people like you and your dad drag this country further down than it is. I have a bad back so i will sign on. Get a grip. I dont care who i offend, it is blatently obvious who i am talking about when i say people who dont work. Yes there are people that have been made redundant due to the companys they work for going down the pot due to the recession and this is unlucky but they are not the people i am talking about. The people i am talking about are the ones that choose not to work because they will get money off the state. Be it because of their lazyness or "injurys".

Mis spelling is one form of dyslexia there are several types of it. I am not going to try and name all of them because i dont know them. You are not displaying any dyslexic signs. All you are displaying are signs of being a chav. These are being racist, not being able to spell and not being able to construct sentences properly. You cant spell certain words because you didnt go to school and skived off smoking weed and mugging people.

haha chav smokeing weed cough cough narrow minded

1 i buy my clothes from next and burtons no hoody on me son
2 i dont smoke weed hate they stuff i dont smoke cigs any type of smoke gives me a head ache
3 ur tell ur dad sign on coz of his bad back doesnt that make him like u have just called people
4u must not understand dyslexic and as for people who do i could aslo tell u i have a 140 odd IQ becoz i am dyslixic and they would undertand
5 most importent ur a cock as james may would say

Nope i dont treat anyone like scum. I dont know when to drop it??? I wasnt even talking to you to start with but you decided to jump in and give your 2p when it wasnt needed didnt you? You need to learn when to let it drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back