General are stilos good cars? what about this one?

Currently reading:
General are stilos good cars? what about this one?

Blimey what a bunch of perv's..:D dogsie me old mate..:hug:can we see some top shots next time instead of the nickers..:yum: funky bunches FWT..:devil:

The 1.6 is a pig of an engine to work on past filters and plugs. Its just too big / tight for the engine bay.

It is quite pokey when given some stick - Im always surprised the shove ours gives us now the HG actually works. Very comfy, but doesnt handle like a cento (TBH its not expected to). Fuel economy is reasonable for the size, and the fact that the rear seats slide forward to increase boot space is pretty neat.

Also, if youre going to be maintaining it, note that the numerous computers (incl. FADEC box - which is a big PITA IMO) do make life more complicated than previous passive systems.

The 1.6 is a pig of an engine to work on past filters and plugs. Its just too big / tight for the engine bay.

It is quite pokey when given some stick - Im always surprised the shove ours gives us now the HG actually works. Very comfy, but doesnt handle like a cento (TBH its not expected to). Fuel economy is reasonable for the size, and the fact that the rear seats slide forward to increase boot space is pretty neat.

Also, if youre going to be maintaining it, note that the numerous computers (incl. FADEC box - which is a big PITA IMO) do make life more complicated than previous passive systems.
tom you are on the wrong accout again :p

as long as he dont start wearing my underwear lol :p

Well he already has the hair ..tights are good for keeping him warm in the cold weather and cant be seen under his jeans..so I wont tell he wares them..(y) Ooops I just did..;)

Stilo's are fantastic...in the last year mine has had 2 head lights, 1 coil pack, air bag failure, immobiliser failure and now my electric seat has decided to stop working after scrunching me up like a midget first! Gorgeous car :) and i love mine (2.4 abarth selespeed) but im beggining to wonder is it's worth all the money and hassle! im 20 so my insurance is extortionate and the petrol and tax are pretty bad too :(
im anti-stilo today.

Back