General arbarth wheels

Currently reading:
General arbarth wheels

GPSPORTING

my upgrade on my abarth is now complete,a mint set of standard abarth 215x45x17 need a new home,only covered 500 miles.please look at my advert in the wheels section.don`t pay stupid fiat prices if they will sell you a set.very rare be quick.
these will fit any standard gp t/jet or sporting giving a better feel.

Giving you a better feel? :confused:

And ive just seen the price, £800 AHAHAHAHAHAHA what fecking world do you live in?!

Half it and your close to there true value.

Last edited:
Giving you a better feel? :confused:

And ive just seen the price, £800 AHAHAHAHAHAHA what fecking world do you live in?!

Half it and your close to there true value.

it states offers invited.ps i live in abarth world mate!

Last edited:
when i bought my sporting 3 years ago i always thought something was missing,i`ve now found it!

seriously STFU with the fecking arguing in this section its beyond boring.

abarth wheels for £800 yeah you might get that but they are not worth that they are worth imo £500 MAX

as for insulting a t jet when you have an abarth they are minorly different versions of the same thing.

and dull black? please shh before you get your arse handed to you.

goodmorning people. 800 my friend is a little pricey.i recommend you consider lowering a little bit. also do you have a pcture of the car? ss mate, that surely rocks. there isn't really any reason to argue with each other, just try to have a nice conversation. vimto is right though,it is a little unrealistic throwing thunders to a car that is almost identical to abarth. anyway, have a nice day and don't forget the pictures.:D

Didn't you try sell these on e-bay 4 times?? The last time going for £650?? I thought u had people coming to look at them?

Back