Styling Anyone fitted an armrest??

Currently reading:
Styling Anyone fitted an armrest??

KevMasher

Just wondering if anyone has fitted an armrest and is it easy to do, found one on eBay for £12:99
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1372762553.912464.jpg

And it looks like it has a cup holder that actually would work! :O

i like the look of that let me know how you get on mate do you know if you need to drill holes

I'd like to see a photo or two of one of these installed if anyone gets one.

I know my mate had an arm rest in a golf he had, and it was the best part about the car haa, loved it! So I really want one, and its carbon so itl match my interior, ill get I and post up pics if or not it works :)

messaged the ebay seller and he said hi you must screw it with 4 small screws to the sides of your original console, normally no taking off of the seats is needed. thanks so doesnt sound like seats need to come off

They dont. All u need to do is slide the seats fully forwards for the 2 rear screws then slide the seats fully backwards for the front 2. Its literally easier than falling off a log lol.

Guys, this is way too wide for the grande punto, at least in the sporting trim (seats). I've asked to send mine back.

Ahh good job you put that, was just about to buy it, yeah it says make sure there's like a 15cm space or summit :s haven't checked yet but ahh ryte if its too big :/ bit of a bummer, was well wanting one, I know there's that one for £90 or summit but seems quite abit just for an arm rest (well I won't be paying that anyway) if anyone finds one cheap ish that fits, please let me know :) cheers

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi Guys,

This is the one I have, it is a genuine fiat one and it came with a new centre surround also I paid £40 for it some time last year.

Armrest.jpg

It fits perfectly as it should being from fiat although I have adapted the inside of it to hold a cup. If these are still available, I would recommend this armrest.

Regards
Stephen

Back