General Can anyone recommend a water pump and timing belt kit please?

Currently reading:
General Can anyone recommend a water pump and timing belt kit please?

So my plan is to do the above on my daughters 1.2 8v 2007 punto grande and thought I'd found a good kit on ebay which is a Gates belt etc which I know are good. However, I wanted to clarify if it's got the auto tensioner or fixed tensioner for the belt.

The ebay shop does 2 kits, ones a gates kit, ones a Borg & Beck kit who I've never heard of so dunno about quality but has the auto tensioner.
My reason for asking for recommendations is that I'm getting nowhere with the seller which concerns me and puts me off purchasing from them frankly, messages below for clarity.

Me
Hi all, Im looking for a kit like this for my Punto Grande petrol 2007, reg is LR57VAO. I wanted to find out if this is the kit with the auto cam tensioner or not as Id like the one with the auto tensioner?

Paul.

them
Hi Justplodding
Thank you for sending your vehicle registration number.
I can confirm that this item is suitable for your vehicle and you can proceed with your purchase.
Thank you in advance for your business.

Michaela

Me
Sorry you've not actually answered whether or not it's the auto cam tensioner, until I know that Im not happy to purchase? Can you let me know please?

Paul

Them
This kit comes exactly as shown on our listing photo.
Kind Regards
Customer Support

I mean, it's a shop that has over half a million feedback, over 1.8 million purchases and you'd think could answer a straightforward question :unsure: :unsure:

A very simple answer for this question.
Www.shop4parts.co.uk

Of you have any questions ring them and ask , they are fantastic , helpful , know their stuff, good value and only sell quality parts.

Highly rated on this forum.

If you donate to forum shop4parts give a discount.

Best wishes
Jack

Back