General Any facelift B's

Currently reading:
General Any facelift B's

Yup - live and learn and all that... :(

Anybody know if there's any security in having payed with PayPal in case the seller doesn't get back to me - or is that only on eBay?

Crossing my fingers again :) I'll give him time to answer the mail, though - I just sent it to him this evening, but if he's not answering I might have to report him through PayPal; just browsed the PP page after my last post and I found this:
"Item dispute: I did not receive an item I purchased or the item I received is significantly not as described"

"You can open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 45 calendar days of payment. By opening a dispute, you are able to communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you and your seller are unable to agree on a solution, you must escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened. By escalating to a claim, you would be asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome"

Still no answer from the seller after two emails, so I went ahead and opened a 'dispute' on PayPal :( Hopefully I'll get some money back at least. Doubt it, but worth a shot :rolleyes:

I also had my brother come by to take a look at the bumpers and he claimed that they weren't much worse quality than the WRC bumper he has on his XR3i (probably says a lot about Ford :)). So with a bit of sanding, epoxy and painting I can most likely use the facelift version. And when it falls apart after a few weeks I can get a proper OEM bumper :eek:

Still a rear bumper short, though...:bang: I think I'll go for a proper one this time :eek:

Btw., does anybody know if the facelift rear bumper will fit? I can't find any rear bumpers on eBay, nor does Hank at Bparts have any (except an expensive M&S spoiler version) :bang:

I could get this one :slayer:

(I suspect it's a bit chav :eek: and moreover would look silly without the sideskirts...)

Attachments

• 1370_1.jpg
    1370_1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 012e_1.jpg
    012e_1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Ooooooo!!!! I like that one OZ (y)(y) The price isn't too bad on it either it seems (provided they subtract the 19%Mwst). And if the postage really is €35 on it seems like a steal (y) I need to send them a mail pronto :)

Btw., I already saw the eBay bumpers - they're facelift versions. That's why I asked whether the facelift rears would fit the MkI ;)

Yea there is a few bits i wouldn't mind, but dont read German so difficult to understand it all :bang:
Least you knew they were there, sorry dont know if they would fit or not, cant see why they wouldn't though

Mark

Let me know if you want me to translate stuff for you ;) I'm not fluent in Jerry-lingo, but know enough to buy sausages and Lederhosen.

Never mind whether the facelift bumpers fit... I now want the one from Italiatec :)

Cheers Robot.
Did you see the front bumper to match the rear, looks nice and low :D
They have some nice stuff that site that Ive never found anywhere else, such as other strut braces, need to know where they go, if they are lower or rear

Mark

I have orderet some parts from italiatec, and have to say that their customer service works very well! (y)

Other place that have kind of nice bodykits is sh motors , like that front bumber, that black one is nice... :cool: asked for price including shippings to finland, with all extras 777e.. :eek: maybe someday...

Back