General and so.... the long wait begins....

Currently reading:
General and so.... the long wait begins....

a friend has just had to re-order as the car fell off the train/boat/transporter while in transit :eek:
Ouch.., yeah I was in the dealers the other day and a little Red Fiat 500 was in the delivery section with a crushed tailgate from the transporter.. accidents do happen and I would be very annoyed if it fell off the boat or train on the way here... how rude !!

Sent an email to the dealer this morning (about labour costs for fitting my Eibach springs) and they also told me the ETA for my car to arrive in the UK is 23rd November 2009... YAY :D

Almost 3 weeks since we placed the order. Ive got no finger nail left to chew! I'm now limbering up so i can chew my toe nails. When will the waiting ever end :cry:

Almost 3 weeks since we placed the order. Ive got no finger nail left to chew! I'm now limbering up so i can chew my toe nails. When will the waiting ever end :cry:
I dont think it will ever end... I've learned something about myself with this experience.

I am NEVER going to wait for another new car again.... :D

Shallow or what :D

OK, I am now REALLY going insane:eek:

Was told it likely to be at dealer last Friday and guess what? Yes, still not arrived at dealer. I know it is in the UK - oh so near and yet so far!!!!!

Am considering driving down the M4 to Bristol in search of it:) I just can't bear any more of this agony and am working on the principle that anyone who has previously 'lost' it on this forum (sorry WhitePop but you come to mind;)) seems to get good news as soon as they have written the post :worship:

Was told it likely to be at dealer last Friday and guess what? Yes, still not arrived at dealer. I know it is in the UK - oh so near and yet so far!!!!!

Am considering driving down the M4 to Bristol in search of it:) I just can't bear any more of this agony and am working on the principle that anyone who has previously 'lost' it on this forum (sorry WhitePop but you come to mind;)) seems to get good news as soon as they have written the post :worship:
It does seem to be that people on the forum who whinge a bit mysteriously get good news soon after :p

Since writing that last post I have just read the other thread about a possible two week delay due to over booking transporters!!!

Am off to hit the gin:D

Call it intuition if you like but I just get a feeling that very very soon there'll be another post from you on here saying... Oooooh... it's here!
Stop. Breathe. Smile. Nearly there:)

I was lucky as my husband to be bought me a beautiful little Fiat 500 Sport 1.4 in white, as my wedding present. Total surprise and he is the best and how many lucky girls have partners like that?

I am still smiling and can't believe how wonderful my man is.

Need to establish a name for my car, looking at a boys name not sure what name is best for it. Need to keep driving it around and come up with a name.

Need to establish a name for my car, looking at a boys name not sure what name is best for it. Need to keep driving it around and come up with a name.
Well it seems popular to name the Fiat 500's after Italian Names

I will call mine Fabio

If it helps, visit this web page as it lists (from A to Z) all the italian boy names

http://www.ourbabynames.co.uk/italianboys.php

What are the last 3 letters of your registration plate? That may help you decide the name from the list

Back