General and so.... the long wait begins....

Currently reading:
General and so.... the long wait begins....

YAY....

How long has it been now....

1 Week.... :bang: :yuck: :eek: :bang: :cry: :bang:

I... I dont think I'm gonna make it.... .you...... you go on... go on without me......:yum: :yum: :yum:

I really like that :D LOL

Well I couldnt resist this weekend, so today I went back to the Fiat dealer to take a look at the 500's they had in stock...

Found two Black ones, both Sport models, just like the one I've ordered.

Aww, they looks so coooool........ cant wait to get mine....

I'm only starting 'week 2' since I placed the order.... time is goooiiiinnnnngggg ssooooooooooo sslllllooooooooowwwwwwlllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy

;) :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

I even took some photos on my mobile phone of the little black numbers waiting for collection :D

Last edited:
Here are the pics.....

Attachments

• Photo-0051.jpg
    Photo-0051.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo-0052.jpg
    Photo-0052.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 36
  • Photo-0053.jpg
    Photo-0053.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Photo-0063.jpg
    Photo-0063.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 30
  • Photo-0064.jpg
    Photo-0064.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 34
well have one of those instead.(y)
I almost did have one of those instead :D - but backed down as one is a 1.4 Sport and the other is the 1.3 Diesel

I wanted the 1.2 Sport due to insurance and economy. I've already got a 300 BHP sports car in the garage, so wanted something else cheap to run around in....

So the long wait continues...... :yuck:

:eek:
i almost did have one of those instead :d - but backed down as one is a 1.4 sport and the other is the 1.3 diesel*i wanted the 1.2 sport due to insurance and economy.* i've already got a 300 bhp sports car in the garage, so wanted something else cheap to run around in....*so the long wait continues...... :yuck:
300 bhp300BHP:eek::eek::eek:

Went back to the Fiat Dealer this evening to have a look around the forecourt, just to remind myself of the car I've ordered.

Now waited for around 3 weeks since my order, so loads yet to go....

Saw a 500 with my 16" multispoke alloys... looked lovely... really pleased with the wheel choice and just got to wait some more weeks now.

:cry: :yum: :cry: :yum:

So far... minor modifications that I want to do to the car when it arrives are...

- Fit the private Reg Plate
- Paint the calipers blue
- Fit the Eibach Pro Kit 30mm lowering springs
- Front Windscreen top tint
- Fit my TomTom Sat Nav unit
- errrm... oh yeah, and I may fit some anthrasite viper stripes as well... but dont know yet... still thinking about it :yum:

Last edited:
So far... minor modifications that I want to do to the car when it arrives are...

- Fit the private Reg Plate
- Paint the calipers blue
- Fit the Eibach Pro Kit 30mm lowering springs
- Front Windscreen top tint
- Fit my TomTom Sat Nav unit
- errrm... oh yeah, and I may fit some anthrasite viper stripes as well... but dont know yet... still thinking about it :yum:

Youll love it mate.............. Its one of those cars,every time you climb in,it just makes you you smile :D

Last edited:
Why do you want to paint the calipers blue?
Oh, its a joke with my mates...

I've got a Black VXR with silver Pro-Race alloys.... the AP Racing 6-pot calipers came painted Blue.

My new 500 will be Black with Silver Multispoke alloys and will look like a mini-me version of the VXR...

So I'm going to paint the calipers blue... for fun :D as they will look good side by side on the driveway :D

... oh.... and I actually like VXR Blue calipers against a black car :D

Last edited:
How you getting on with your 'waiting' :)

Not too bad i've been trying not to think about it but as my dealers says my car should be arriving in the uk today it's bringing everything forward and the next week or so will be the worst...

I try not to go on the forum here too much but you guys are helpfull and entertaining so its hard not to think about it all the time...

Not too bad i've been trying not to think about it but as my dealers says my car should be arriving in the uk today it's bringing everything forward and the next week or so will be the worst...
WOW.. :D good luck :)

I try not to go on the forum here too much but you guys are helpfull and entertaining so its hard not to think about it all the time...
lol... same here

Last edited:
Back