General Airbox

Currently reading:
General Airbox

Alan.D said:
Top Man & thanks very much (y) (y)
No problem at all... infact you can have the bottom bit aswell :) i don't think there's a huge market for the carb cover half of the airbox... well you're going to get it whether you want it or not... you can throw it onto the heap in the garage.

And in the blink of an eye I now have an injected Sisley ;) :)

Attachments

• eng4.JPG
    eng4.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 24
you could swap the sensor over to the older box if your were concerned about the authenticity stuff... it's only held in by a rusty bolt/nut. I am sure you had a injection one on there the other day when you popped the bonnet to show me that pristine engine bay.

So THAT'S what you're calling an airbox. I was going to ask what you meant.
Incidentally, on this subject, the one in the Tachini I scrapped was a wonderfull bile green. Fabulous :D

pandafan said:
So THAT'S what you're calling an airbox. I was going to ask what you meant.
Incidentally, on this subject, the one in the Tachini I scrapped was a wonderfull bile green. Fabulous :D
I've seen yellow one's as well :yuck: but was still Broken this is the first i've seen that works (y) even tested it in the oven & fridge first :)

Alan.D said:
I've seen yellow one's as well :yuck: but was still Broken this is the first i've seen that works (y) even tested it in the oven & fridge first :)

Alan, just out of interest, what did it taste like ?:confused:

Back