General Panda airbox?

Currently reading:
General Panda airbox?

mattalfa

I am trying to find out whether this airbox is for any panda. Part number 7756625. Anyone seen one like it on a classic panda?

Attachments

• boxes 7 and  8, small blue box and green crate 046.JPG
    boxes 7 and 8, small blue box and green crate 046.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
give us the measurement of the hole on the underside as carb and injection are different sizes....a couple of people suggested they knew what it was on the fuel pipe thread. must say i have never seen an air box with that ribbing effect on it from a panda.

Thanks, it is listed as panda as well as uno and punto. Would it be right to say it was for the later pandas then, about 1990 say? Lots of people saying different things, someones got to be right or maybe you all are?

Thanks, it is listed as panda as well as uno and punto. Would it be right to say it was for the later pandas then, about 1990 say? Lots of people saying different things, someones got to be right or maybe you all are?

Not technically. It would never have come out of the factory fitted to a panda, but will fit one.

Same one as on my 4x4 Trekking SPI so it will fit over any other SPI unit Panda Auto 1.1 for starters and Panda Fizz :)

Doesn't this post prove that they did come out of the factory fitted to a Panda, but after they stopped importing them here.
Matt, looks like they started using this air box around 96-97 on Pandas, but as they stopped importing them here in 95 you may struggle to find a Panda owner that needs it.

Doesn't this post prove that they did come out of the factory fitted to a Panda, but after they stopped importing them here.
Matt, looks like they started using this air box around 96-97 on Pandas, but as they stopped importing them here in 95 you may struggle to find a Panda owner that needs it.

I thank everyone for the info. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'm not a world authority on fiat pandas, so need a bit of advice. Thanks Vman. All I will say is that it ended up in a fiat dealer with a panda number on it, maybe for a repair to car after that time and this was the one listed. I suppose we'll never know? If that's an end to it, I won't mention it again. Ta.

Back