Technical Manifold to airbox pipe

Currently reading:
Technical Manifold to airbox pipe

Not so much of an issue on the injection cars but I can vouch for it getting cold enough for the cold air to make a difference as I have had issues with carb icing on both Grumbleweed and my old Y10. Round about freezing and damp is just right to leave the car gasping it's last then dying on the motorway. Leave it 10 mins it's right as rain again as the heat soaks up from the engine.

I fit 40mm warm air pipe to mine, you may find that an exact size is difficult to slide on, plus, motor factors don't tend to stock the smaller diameter ones. I have a spare if you're stuck though.

Fiat colour coded thier air boxes,

1108cc is blue
999cc is black
769cc is GREEN!!!!

heheh when you have done a (kinda) rebuild of one you soon get to know the thing inside and out.. or in my case under and over.

i am quite upset with mine though, the under side of my panda Talon looks very nice, but because it is under the car very few get to see it :(
the top is still in a right state. i really want mk 2 doors and a full respray. (still willing to swap my rust free marbella / mk 1 doors for some rust free mk 2 doors if anyone is interested :D)

Well at least everyone on here knows your underside is nice lol :) Hopefully you can get hold of the doors :)

I fit 40mm warm air pipe to mine, you may find that an exact size is difficult to slide on, plus, motor factors don't tend to stock the smaller diameter ones. I have a spare if you're stuck though.

Fiat colour coded thier air boxes,

1108cc is blue
999cc is black
769cc is GREEN!!!!

Thanks for the info Vern, Aquamarine on here contacted me about selling me an air pipe, he needs to check it tonight and get back to me, but hopefully that should work out :) If not though I will be in touch lol ;)

Vern's right...you have a blue box from another panda because it matched the paintwork which I liked. It was black originally.

I actually thought when I saw it that it went really nice with the paintwork :) :worship: I am very pleased with it :) and I am really enjoying the forum :)

Back