General Air flow meter 2014 fiat punto

Currently reading:
General Air flow meter 2014 fiat punto

diddydee

Hi all engine management light just came on for the 3rd time and stays on had it plugged in and it's saying air flow meter I only have the 1.2 petrol model and I've checked round the air box but can only find the map sensor does this model have a maf sensor or is it just the one I have attached a pic any advice greatly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_20230118_033441.jpg
    IMG_20230118_033441.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 179
Carnt remember the code mate I'll just replace the map sensor and see if that helps but thanks for clearing up the maf map issue for me hopefully if I change the map sensor that cures the issue👍

Not the way I would go but if you are going to throw a new sensor in

Get a Genuine Bosch

Not genuine China with Bosch printed on the side

Pretty much all fiats use the same sensor so good rummage at a
breakers.

Some copy parts will be fine but many people have wasted hours because they have change the right part for one that also does not work then change loads
other stuff

Not the way I would go but if you are going to throw a new sensor in

Get a Genuine Bosch

Not genuine China with Bosch printed on the side

Pretty much all fiats use the same sensor so good rummage at a
breakers.

Some copy parts will be fine but many people have wasted hours because they have change the right part for one that also does not work then change loads
other stuff
I'll see what euro car parts have in the morning mate but thanks again atleast now I ain't gonna be searching for something that doesn't exist 🤣 cheers pal 👍

Does the engine rev higher when the check engine light comes on for this error? My son has had it happen 2x now but can't figure out what to do next.

Were you able to fix the issue?

Does the engine rev higher when the check engine light comes on for this error? My son has had it happen 2x now but can't figure out what to do next.

Were you able to fix the issue?
Hi my engine didn't rev higher it tried to cut out first time it just stalled and I've got a second hand genuine Bosch one to put on next time it arises tends to come on when it's cold and misty but it came up air flow meter on obd

What code is causing the check engine light to come on?
P#### ?
Forgot to write it down. When he came to visit we saw it was an old error, clear it and it didn't immediately come back so forgot about it. Then when he was returning to school, it happened again. So next time I'll write it down and get back to you. Thanks.

Back