Posted by Stu DemonD
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Have AI released a layout plan for the show yet?

Dave - Im not around in the day on Sat but may be about on the night time?

we have to eat some where some time, i dunno when or where yet coz bens a n00b and hasn't even booked a hotel yet :confused: mrs dave is coming up after work so dunno if i waiting for her then having dinner or if she getting her dinner on the way

Last edited:
I think muppet and myself are thinking about putting up a couple of tents at Brook Meadow?

We're just waiting to hear back from the site.

Follow up to that, have been in touch with Brook Meadow via email and can confirm that it's £10 per night to pitch a tent on site and that's PER tent.

I've sent off another email asking whether it needs to be booked in advance or whether we can just turn up, though given the late notice I presume the latter should be fine. Also, Martyn checked out the distance from Brook Meadow to the Hall and it's about a half hour drive.

For anyone wanting further info, this is the site in question... http://www.brookmeadow.co.uk/ ...looks pretty decent and hopefully (emphasis on), the weather should remain good. Shall update if I hear anything back from Brook Meadow that needs to be relayed :)

Back