Posted by Stu DemonD
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Popped my pics up in the Stanford "The Stand/Members Cars" section of the stand and member cars (of course). I then went to upload the rest of my pics of the event in the main Stanford folder/area/bit, which was linked to by Ben and has Steve's pics already . Uploaded them and for some reason it won't allow me to add my photos to the actual Stanford Pics section, it just adds it to my Members Gallery page... https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=4607 (for anyone that wants a look :) ). No other options shown in the drop down box apart from "The Stand/Members Cars", "People" and "Miscellaneous" in the sub-forum tree below "Members Galleries" - the last 2 had/have no pics in them and since Steve's pics are all just in the main Stanford folder, I figured I could just do the same :confused:

Guessing the one's I've just upped that are now in my member's gallery page may have to get moved, maybe into "People" or "Miscellaneous"...? Please tell me I don't have to now go to each of picture's edit window and manually use the drop down box to move each and every fricking one individually - I would delete them and re-up as that'd be easier but hey ho :p

no pm ben he can move them as a batch, i uploads steves but i uploaded a lot more than what its showing as number of pics, maybe i wasnt supposed to use that bit :eek:

no pm ben he can move them as a batch, i uploads steves but i uploaded a lot more than what its showing as number of pics, maybe i wasnt supposed to use that bit :eek:

Cheers, yeah think he's done that though I'll have a double check. Just surprised me when I'd finished uploading them and they all appeared in my member gallery - quite fancied showing off some of the pics I'd managed to get in the Stanford folder :)

Thanks Ben as well for sorting it so quick, appreciate it :)

Cheers, yeah think he's done that though I'll have a double check. Just surprised me when I'd finished uploading them and they all appeared in my member gallery - quite fancied showing off some of the pics I'd managed to get in the Stanford folder :)

Thanks Ben as well for sorting it so quick, appreciate it :)

are they all done? i remembered i could do it too but only done 36 then realised it was past bed time so went to bed:eek:

are they all done? i remembered i could do it too but only done 36 then realised it was past bed time so went to bed:eek:

Nah, not all but most - looks like most of the Ferrari ones are still there but I'll get them moved later on at some point. I did upload something like 60 or 70, there's only 20-30 still to get moved I think :)

soo glad I got there. Looking at the photos today it was a great show and proud to be on the only stand with any classic Pandas!!!
3 hrs sleep followed by 4 hours driving was a bit ambitious as a start to the day though so apologies if I didn't catch up with many of ya, spent most of the day wandering like a zombie flattening the battery on my camera, then my phone so I could look back later and see what was there :eek:
interesting one on the alfa stand.. thought I was seeing things:confused:

follow up to the cherry europe??

I saw this at Ace Cafe last night. Couldn't find the owner anywhere though. Wanted to know what it was all about!

Back