Posted by Stu DemonD
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Nor rain, nor sleet, nor snow shall stop this FFer from attending this show, mainly because im up now anyway!!!

M6 was a bit dodgy in the wet!!. hope everyone has a safe journey home(y)

Tell me about it, kept being pulled back over towards the hard shoulder :D. And a truck dicided to have an accidnet aswell so delayed me a little longer getting home.

Atleast my car is fine now anyway (y). (note to self, don't hose engine off again).

Thanks

M6 was a bit dodgy in the wet!!. hope everyone has a safe journey home(y)

did i see you? i didnt get about much today had to stay on stand, i went abarth tent on way to do a wee and i came back passec clubcento but they was all busy.

i thought stutheo was adam all day until i was on way home because i fist see him standing next to jenna. later i see him with a blonde girl with sunglasses on, who i was thinking i know here from some where, them on way home i realised ah that wasnt adam that was stu n haley :eek: old aged an only 4 hours sleep and people looking different in sunglasses all very confusing for me :eek:

i took no pics today :( but have over 2 gig on my laptop taken but fiat Scotland steve ask the only vegi in scotland :D
but my connection too slow to upload.

Thanks to every one for coming! people on the stand and them that just popped over for a chat, and a big thanks to all the people who helped set up and pack away (y)

Last edited:
dont be put off coming tomorrow if its raining. we have just put up a fully storm proof 6 meter by 12 meter marquee, so you will be dry, and have some where to stand between showers, but the amount of rain we just had i reckon there wont be any left up there tomorrow, and its still very hot here :)

That thing looked awesome! get a massive FF logo on the roof.

did i see you? i didnt get about much today had to stay on stand, i went abarth tent on way to do a wee and i came back passec clubcento but they was all busy.

i thought stutheo was adam all day until i was on way home because i fist see him standing next to jenna. later i see him with a blonde girl with sunglasses on, who i was thinking i know here from some where, them on way home i realised ah that wasnt adam that was stu n haley :eek: old aged an only 4 hours sleep and people looking different in sunglasses all very confusing for me :eek:

i took no pics today :( but have over 2 gig on my laptop taken but fiat Scotland steve ask the only vegi in scotland :D
but my connection too slow to upload.

Thanks to every one for coming! people on the stand and them that just popped over for a chat, and a big thanks to all the people who helped set up and pack away (y)

Great to see you guys too! Glad the weather held off till late on.

Good to see some new faces, and some old. Finally got to meet the boss and have a chat

Glad it wasn't a total washout weather-wise like last year!

P

That thing looked awesome! get a massive FF logo on the roof.

Great to see you guys too! Glad the weather held off till late on.

was jodie with any of you when you came over? no one introduced me to her :( would have liked to say hello in real life. i kept staring at girls i didn't know wondering if it was her, but made me look like i was perving :eek:

was jodie with any of you when you came over? no one introduced me to her :( would have liked to say hello in real life. i kept staring at girls i didn't know wondering if it was her, but made me look like i was perving :eek:

Good excuse for perving Dave:D

Had a good day and enjoyed seeing people again.

Was good to see a grande punto on 3 wheels and hearing that cinq running right after all the water was dried out.

Stopped off on the way home to pick up engine block and then had to drive through 2ft of water on the A43 roads were all waterlogged till i got to peterborough.

Who's was the Mk1 Panda with the rather large panda in the driving seat? The mrs thought that was very sweet!!

What a fantastic day! It could have all gone wrong in a very big way - I overslept and was 90minutes late picking up my mate :eek: - but after missing out on the Tesco convoy we arrived in time for a great day, seeing some nice cars and meeting some lovely people
The new marquee was fabulous and with the number of people helping to dismantle it at the end of the day, it was away in minutes (almost in time to beat the rain... tho not quite!)

A special mention for the Scottish contingent, in particular to the chefs at the flesh-eaters' barbeque; my food was excellent - and I had at least one of everything you cooked! (y) Well Done!

Attachments

• DSCF1853.JPG
    DSCF1853.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC00756.JPG
    DSC00756.JPG
    812 KB · Views: 30
Forgot to say big thanks to all the guys/gals from fiat scotland for all their help. I will try and get up to one of your events later in the year.

Great day out yesterday, weather just pulled through. Good to talk to some people I hadn't met before, including Ben :worship:.

Big Thanks to LukeP, Nikki and Sam for being such good company and bringing my blue CLX home safe and sound (y).

P.S.

Took a few pics of some of my favourites.........

Last edited:
What a fantastic day! It could have all gone wrong in a very big way - I overslept and was 90minutes late picking up my mate :eek:

90mins late your friend must be understanding :p

Had a really good day, nice to meet the FiatScotland crowd and hopefully see you again later in the year :D Also enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine with Sharon & the veggie BBQ was top (y)

Thanks to all who helped & for the chat :)

Back