Posted by Stu DemonD
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Do Punto Mk2 not have their own stand these days?

they was with us last year did you not notice:confused: i did an i wasn't even there

they have a stand at modded nats though an we dont, but there will be a few off here on it. ff and punto mk2 have a long history of stand sharing, going way back.

big difference to just signing up on a site to poach, that is bad etiquette

Last edited:
Do Punto Mk2 not have their own stand these days?

Yes but the majority of cars on mk2 are modified ones so prefer to go to modified car shows as that is where the mags will be at.

they was with us last year did you not notice:confused: i did an i wasn't even there

they have a stand at modded nats though an we dont, but there will be a few off here on it. ff and punto mk2 have a long history of stand sharing, going way back.

big difference to just signing up on a site to poach, that is bad etiquette

Last year it was crap weather so most people didnt bother turning up. Think there was 2 or 3?

But yeah signing up just to promote your forum with all your 'mates' on to try and steal folk is wrong.

Looking forward to this, even though I've no car to bring! :(

Still, something different and first time a few of us from FS have headed down to a meet in Englandshire together! Should be good fun!

hope you have had your shots?I dont want you bringing back any southern lurgy!

Last edited:
Nice! Be sure to come and say hello :)

Will do.

Would offer to come and help set up the Marquee, but I'm not sure what our plans are yet! I think Steve and Rob have put their names down for parking with everyone from FF, but as I said mate...not sure!

hope you have had your shots?I dont want you bringing back any southern lurgy!

Knew I forgot something!!!

i would come but my front bumper is in bad condition so make my car look like ****, but will have a think

danny120t

I will be their with the Punto JTD, Will i be able to get my forum stickers, did order then before on here but never arrived and got a refund.

we have orange in the bus, we will try and get some of the other colours before the day
Might pop down, i know how much everyone would like to see me.

yeah you come, am sure the matt haters will like the non internet matt anyway :)

Back