General 500e Recall

Currently reading:
General 500e Recall

chiefmoamba

Hi,

Two questions:

1) Does anyone know what “warranty recall as per campaign n- X302” is? My car is in for a service and this has come up.

2) The front OSF drivers footwell (UK) is filling with water. The carpet/mat is soaked. Anyone else have this?

Thanks!

Hi,

Two questions:

1) Does anyone know what “warranty recall as per campaign n- X302” is? My car is in for a service and this has come up.

2) The front OSF drivers footwell (UK) is filling with water. The carpet/mat is soaked. Anyone else have this?

Thanks!

1) No

2) There have been a few with either faulty door seals or door internal damp membranes. Fairly standard car not EV stuff.

Hi,

Two questions:

Thanks!
Being FIAT.. Not PSA design quite yet..

I would check the Duckbills myself for Leafmould... That's #2.

#1 no idea.. Did Google bring you here..?

Hi,

Two questions:

Thanks!
1) Haven't heard of that campaign I'm afraid. Checked and there's nothing pending on mine. How old is your car and how long have you had it?

2) As above, seems to be a few cars with faulty seals and membranes that are warranty fixes. Is there ever a puddle on the door kickplate roughly below the speaker by any chance?

Being FIAT.. Not PSA design quite yet..

I would check the Duckbills myself for Leafmould... That's #2.

#1 no idea.. Did Google bring you here..?
I agree these things can block up in a very very short time if you park under shedding trees.

Back