Technical 500e Service Notification

Currently reading:
Technical 500e Service Notification

jimbo70

Hi All,
I've just had my wife's Fiat500e La Prima serviced ( local garage - not FIAT ) and they said they were unable to reset the service notification message ??
So it still warns you taht there are 2 days before service due.
Is this something I can do myself ? I have looked through all the sterring menu options and through the screen options.

Any suggestions would be helpful ? Or do I now have to take it to a FIAT dealer ( 50miles away )

Many Thanks

James

Hi All,
I've just had my wife's Fiat500e La Prima serviced ( local garage - not FIAT ) and they said they were unable to reset the service notification message ??
So it still warns you taht there are 2 days before service due.
Is this something I can do myself ? I have looked through all the sterring menu options and through the screen options.

Any suggestions would be helpful ? Or do I now have to take it to a FIAT dealer ( 50miles away )

Many Thanks

James

No you need to go to a Fiat dealer. Wouldn’t expect them to reset for free though.

No you need to go to a Fiat dealer. Wouldn’t expect them to reset for free though.
Does MultiECUScan enable this?

It does all the other FIAT servicing resets that small garages appear to struggle with..

Where are you based with the 500e?

@jimbo70
With my petrol 500 the service message only displays for a set period.. Then clears anyway

Food for thought 🙂

Back