Styling 15" Alloys White

Currently reading:
Styling 15" Alloys White

DanielM

Decora
Hello people, first timer wondering if £120 for all four 15" white alloys without tyres is a good deal or not??? Genuine FIAT alloys, new. Sorry can't post link I need 5 posts... :bang:

:D

depends what condition they are in
personally i would offer £100 and see if they take it :p

Literally brand new, still has protective plastic over the badges, but it says it has tiny marks where the tyre fitter fitted the tyre. These wheels have never been mounted onto a car because the guy thought Grande Punto wheels would fit the old punto.

So im thinking £120 is maybe too good to be true, but it's ebay and im tempted lol...

Seems to be a fair price, and the guy has 100% feedback. Will your tyres fit on these rims ok. Are you close to this guy to pick them up? These are extra costs which you will have to factor in.

You could hold off for the auction to end, but there is a good chance someone will snap them up.

Seems to be a fair price, and the guy has 100% feedback. Will your tyres fit on these rims ok. Are you close to this guy to pick them up? These are extra costs which you will have to factor in.

You could hold off for the auction to end, but there is a good chance someone will snap them up.

I have tyres to fit perfectly, some Bridgestone's, and no not very far :p

I think 17's would look nicer, but these 15's sound good, but then I will have chunky tyres, I prefer lower profile but can't seem to find anything under £400 :cry:

Back