1 day to go

Currently reading:
1 day to go

Cheers Mark, like i say i'll do some better pics 2moro ;)

Found out some tools are missing from the kit near the spare wheel and the metal pedal cover keeps falling off :rolleyes: I might aswell stick a Fiat badge on it :p :D

Mmmmmm new car smell.......Its the best smell in the world

Rofl
B_rotfl.gif

Nice one got it at last - as soon as I'm in a position to afford one I'll be joining you I think, unless some other manufacturers suddenly drastically reduce their prices!

I have no idea why 5 doors could possibly be worse than 3, it's infinately more useful and looks just as good. Helps you out at Tescos as well mucho easier to get out.

Have fun with it.

Dr_Pepper said:
I have no idea why 5 doors could possibly be worse than 3, it's infinately more useful and looks just as good. Helps you out at Tescos as well mucho easier to get out.

because is says to people, ive got kids and/or im old and cant get my old friends to fit in the back of my better looking 3 door! :eek:

:p

anyway, nice car, hope its more reliable than my sisters one (alas only a classic), going in tomorrow to have something else done to it :p

Serin said:
because is says to people, ive got kids and/or im old and cant get my old friends to fit in the back of my better looking 3 door!
If you're that paranoid you wouldn't be getting a Skoda anyway so never mind. I think that's people's perception of people's perception rather than people's actual perception.

Not that I care anyway. I have more than one friend and if I had a 3-door I'd be wishing I didn't :D

Im liking the 5 doors actually :p

Only got 200 miles until I can give it some stick......Gonna post pics up when ive given it a good clean and wax on saturday. It had to be driven from Grimsby to Autofinders near Bakewell so was a bit dirty when I picked it up.

Giving the xenons a test tonight to see if they light up some country lanes......

Cheers

Yep, I'm also old compared to some here and also have kids and also have a 3 door, because I have kids.

Never mind the sig are you going to change your username now WRP. I think VRSFabia would be in keeping with the current one, unless you are planning mods again.

Well done with your new car, I'm sure there was a good reason for the Fabia being European Car of the Year a few years ago.

Back