Technical '06 Panda crank sensor issue.....

Currently reading:
Technical '06 Panda crank sensor issue.....

Well I'm not sure they are because with all this cranking and no firing i should have smelled the raw gasoline from the tailpipe i guess

Put the tip of a long screwdriver on the top of the fuel injector and your ear on the end handle.

While cranking you should hear a click

Sorry for being late i might not be able to work on the car today but will use any chance i get but i have a question: if i unplug any injector and put the 12v led light on it does it work?

Right it getting a mess

We started to make progress and then stalled

It's mostly my fault

Been answering questions while doing other things

Let's start start with hopefully some simple tests, assuming your scan tool will do this

Connect a spark plug to battery negative with a battery jump lead

Activate the coil within the scan tool and hopefully observe a spark

From this test we will know if the ECU driver and all power are good and we can move on if it passes

Yeah i can do that but shouldn't i put it in the spark plug wire and give order to the coil pack to send the spark using the scan tool?

Should be able to see the blue spark on the spark plug tip right?
Yes I will find a video in a minute

On thing been bugging me

When you got the car running briefly, you didn't mention that the engine light was flashing

It should have been as it needs a phonic relearn

I know how just checking if you approve of this method i used to do it a lot.

And as for the phonic relearn it's because my dad brought someone to relearn the bcm that's why it didn't flash when it ran the last time because he was convinced that a bcm relearn might solve all the issues so i couldn't prevent it from happening

Anyway consider that the car ran if it decided what's the relearn procedure any idea?

Ok so i had someone activate the coils through active test, no idea why 3 and 4 will make the scan tool return won't proceed to the activation screen as for 1 and 2 i tried them on all 4 and got no spark using a spark plug shorted to the engine

And for some reason these codes returned

Attachments

• IMG_20240401_142357.jpg
    IMG_20240401_142357.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20240401_142500.jpg
    IMG_20240401_142500.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
Ok so yes all 4 injectors are being activated when given order and i can hear some sort of whirring as in the fuel being pumped inside kinda like fuel flowing when i activated and the ticking comes from the ECU there's no audible tick on all 4 injectors

And the activation tick coming from activating coil number 1 and 2 is the same coming from the ECU by the way 3 and 4 are failing no idea why

Back