Who do you support?

Currently reading:
Who do you support?

sammy657

I know most people will say man united or chelsea but who else do people support. I support portsmouth as i grew up down that way and i am a long term admirer of millwall as they are my favourite london club. What about you peeps?

Ok ok, I'll revise my previous statement. I don't like club football, but International level is much more interesting. Of course I'll support Scotland until they lose, then I'm sorry to say it's Germany since that's where I was born. Not that I don't want to see England do well or anything :rolleyes:

Lol england they have the worlds best players yet northern ireland could destroy them and have done. I support the republic of ireland was born in england tho. The worst team ever have to be luton town hope nobody from luton is here lol

oh for crying out loud it's standard bloody liege!!!!!! how difficult can it be?!!
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Last edited:
I come from Halifax so 'football' is an alien concept to me:devil:

What's that joke about the season ticket being nailed to a tree & someone nicked the nail:D

TBH, I have a hard enough time supporting my wife & kids, there is no way I would consider chucking my hard-earned at a bunch of idle layabouts. I work with a couple of blokes who were ardent fans of the game but have since stopped bothering due to the rising costs & the lowering of the quality of the game.

The passion of the premier league has basically gone its just money money money now. I mean look at the little teams going to watch them is fun better quality football better quality games better quality goals

Leicester Tigers
Manchester City
San Francisco 49er's
Coventry Blades (Ice hockey)

if its football ( don't really like it that much) then its swansea, if its rugby ( which I love) then its Ospreys :D

Glad nobody has said any of the top 4 yet lol
Sorry, but my Dad went to Old Trafford, his Dad went to Old Trafford. We used to have a shop on Chester Road a couple of miles from Old Trafford, (a sweets and tobacconists) so it was inevitable I would go to Old Trafford. Believe it or not, a fair number of the first team used to pop into buy a packet
of fags before the match. In memory of my Grandad; Leyton Orient and West
Ham.

Back