Your PM box is 90% full.

Currently reading:
Your PM box is 90% full.

I think the person sending the message won't be able to - well I think that is how it works, mine isn't full; I try and keep on top of it, but was up to 4000 a few months back and it took me ages to sort :eek:

on the same setting forum it just says tehere pm box is full
if you anna see spam some people on that frounm on my account to get my box 100% full then send me one on your own account you will use once lol

Wow f*** me my attention whore radar just went off the scale. :rolleyes:

its more curiosity u cock:p

plus i cleaned out about 30 PM's then i received about 5 and it went back up to 90%:confused: does it matter whats in the PM or is it just done by the number of them?

p.s all the messages are from the girls on the forum:rolleyes: (Kay,Mel,Lolita.....etc)

:p

plus i cleaned out about 30 PM's then i received about 5 and it went back up to 90%:confused: does it matter whats in the PM or is it just done by the number of them?

p.s all the messages are from the girls on the forum:rolleyes: (Kay,Mel,Lolita.....etc)

Yeah so are mine... I was talking to Missey before you were out of nappys kidda MILF FTMFW!! :D.

Last edited:

because you sent 25 sexpesting ones... saves sent ones too :)

Wow f*** me my attention whore radar just went off the scale. :rolleyes:

I have to agree Chris...

ATTWHORE02.jpg

Last edited:
Back