young dumb & living with mum

Currently reading:
young dumb & living with mum

Love the clip. At 2secs, mum bringing tea into lounge, daughter says "and wtf do you call that?"

My reply - your new face mask.
The little b!tch would be wearing it if she was mine.
My kids eat when we eat, they eat the same food as us and we all eat at the table.
Only time that doesn't happen is if food has to be kept in oven for a while - but when they do eventually get home, the meal is still eaten in the dining room.

We work all day then come home, I cook a proper meal so they can't whinge about junk food. Eldest did have a whinge at one point that his mate always eats what he wants, when he wants & his parents are happy to cook for him, I told him I would be more than happy for him to go live with his mate.

My God, those parents have seriously made rods for their own backs.

i rarley dont eat whats cooked for me but have managed to get mum to stop using kidney beans.

and i dont eat it if i dont like it and its junk ie beans on toast and welsh rarbit

Beth and I watched both last week's episode and tonights.

Gotta make sure she doesnt end up like them :eek:

Love the clip. At 2secs, mum bringing tea into lounge, daughter says "and wtf do you call that?"

My reply - your new face mask.
The little b!tch would be wearing it if she was mine.
My kids eat when we eat, they eat the same food as us and we all eat at the table.
Only time that doesn't happen is if food has to be kept in oven for a while - but when they do eventually get home, the meal is still eaten in the dining room.

We work all day then come home, I cook a proper meal so they can't whinge about junk food. Eldest did have a whinge at one point that his mate always eats what he wants, when he wants & his parents are happy to cook for him, I told him I would be more than happy for him to go live with his mate.

My God, those parents have seriously made rods for their own backs.

Sludgeguts for the Government "family minister"!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Back