You get only one go...

Currently reading:
You get only one go...

I'd prevent DMGT from publishing anything, ever again.

Even after one reading of the Daily Mail you can see people getting less rational and more xenophobic. Removing it as a negative influence on society can only have massive benefits.

I'd like everyone who would like to, in all seriousness, state what - if you could - you would change about today's modern society.
if i could only change one thing it would be the lottery; i would win it every week.

the world is already a perfect place if you have money.

remove benefits agency
replace it with a tested disability benefit agency
depression don't count same as broken backs

people who are depressed can still work just

also i would remove thatchers head

What a great idea!

Have you seen the remake, death race? pretty good.

I'd change the fact the UK is to "friendly" I don't really like the fact we give so many people asylum, I understand and don't mind about polish or eastern europeans, because we have the same rights as they do. I'm not such a big fan of Muslims, Arabs and Siqhs(think thats correct). Their religion seems to take presidence over anything else, which is the main cause of terrorism. Blacks too, some of them think they can get an easy life here, and they do, just without doing anything and its our money.

We also seem to get involved with alot of America's problems, We have no reason to be in Afghanistan, that's America's problem. Iraq OK, we put Saddam to power and he caused the problem, so we are picking up the pieces, however we should have done the job and left, not still have troops out there with their lives on the line everyday to "peace keep".

I understand that we are part of the UN and that all countries of the alliance are to help each other, but it's 80% of Americas problems, that the British have to sort out.

I could go on for hours, But I won't bore you.

Craig.
"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". Multi-culturism allows some different groups to form ghettos and mix only with members of their own group, thus propagating more segregation. I'm glad that in this country Muslims are allowed to worship in the Mosques, just as I'm glad Jews can go to the Synagogue, Christians can go to church and Buddhists and Hindus can attend their temples. Only one of those religions advocates the destruction of others. Yet it is ironic that it is actually an offshoot of Christianity which is in turn drived from Judaism.

Back