You get only one go...

Currently reading:
You get only one go...

I'd like everyone who would like to, in all seriousness, state what - if you could - you would change about today's modern society.

Whether it be views on Prejudice, Respect, or Morals; or tax cuts to dissolving government.

You can change one thing, speak now...

Last edited:
I'd make sure people had some common sense. :bang:

For example;

"How old is this washing machine?"

"How the **** am I supposed to know, we don't get told the age by donators."

:mad:

Consideration - which is made up of respect obviously, but also takes into account how one's actions may affect another.

:yeahthat:

We live in such a selfish and inconsiderate society these days.

I'd also change:

"Ignorance"

If people weren't so damn stupid and thought about the consequences of their actions/ behavior/ thoughts then the world wouldn't be in the mess it is today :bang:

Have a "Death race 2000" but against chav's :D. Double points for modified saxo driving scum ;).

What a great idea!

Have you seen the remake, death race? pretty good.

I'd change the fact the UK is to "friendly" I don't really like the fact we give so many people asylum, I understand and don't mind about polish or eastern europeans, because we have the same rights as they do. I'm not such a big fan of Muslims, Arabs and Siqhs(think thats correct). Their religion seems to take presidence over anything else, which is the main cause of terrorism. Blacks too, some of them think they can get an easy life here, and they do, just without doing anything and its our money.

We also seem to get involved with alot of America's problems, We have no reason to be in Afghanistan, that's America's problem. Iraq OK, we put Saddam to power and he caused the problem, so we are picking up the pieces, however we should have done the job and left, not still have troops out there with their lives on the line everyday to "peace keep".

I understand that we are part of the UN and that all countries of the alliance are to help each other, but it's 80% of Americas problems, that the British have to sort out.

I could go on for hours, But I won't bore you.

Craig.

What a great idea!

I'd change the fact the UK is to "friendly" I don't really like the fact we give so many people asylum, I understand and don't mind about polish or eastern europeans, because we have the same rights as they do. I'm not such a big fan of Muslims, Arabs and Siqhs(think thats correct). Their religion seems to take presidence over anything else, which is the main cause of terrorism. Blacks too, some of them think they can get an easy life here, and they do, just without doing anything and its our money.

We also seem to get involved with alot of America's problems, We have no reason to be in Afghanistan, that's America's problem. Iraq OK, we put Saddam to power and he caused the problem, so we are picking up the pieces, however we should have done the job and left, not still have troops out there with their lives on the line everyday to "peace keep".

I understand that we are part of the UN and that all countries of the alliance are to help each other, but it's 80% of Americas problems, that the British have to sort out.

Craig.

Uh oh...

Attachments

• shitstorm-flyer.jpg
    shitstorm-flyer.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 56
What a great idea!

Craig.
There are so many things here that are wrong...

Asylum is for people whose countries are at war, or are at risk of persecution. Are you saying we shouldn't accomodate people who would be killed in their country of origin?
Muslims, Arabs and Sikhs religions take precedence over other religions? In what way? Any way you can actually name? (Arab isn't a religion, by the way)
Black isn't a religion either, and think you'll find there are a large number of black British people.
We put Saddam Hussein in power? I think you'll find that might be the USA...

India and the sub continent is not at war with anyone, so mabye their not here under asylum, but my point still stands.

By saying their religion takes presidence, i didnt say over the likes of catholic or christian, it seems to be that it rules them and "controls" their actions.

Yes i know, i live in an area with a few, i have no problem with them, its the ones that emmigrate to the UK that i dislike, they have no skills or talent and leach off of us. If you experienced first hand their actions you'd probably have similar views.

i was at the understanding it was joint decision, and if it was USA, another point to why we pick up their mess. if it's ther problem they sort it out, but they just want oil so leave the hard graft to us, 'cause we can do it.

I'd change the fact the UK is to "friendly" I don't really like the fact we give so many people asylum,

Asylum is granted to genuine cases of people seeking refuge from persecution/ war. Many asylum seekers fail and get deported.

I understand and don't mind about polish or eastern europeans, because we have the same rights as they do.

That applies to all countries that are members of the European Union...

I'm not such a big fan of Muslims, Arabs and Siqhs(think thats correct). Their religion seems to take presidence over anything else, which is the main cause of terrorism.

"Sikhs" have little or no links to terrorist activities. Muslims can be moderate or radical just like any other religion. "Arabs" is a description of ethnicity not religion.

Blacks too, some of them think they can get an easy life here, and they do, just without doing anything and its our money.

This is just stereotyping and so wrong. Do you want to mention Jews while you're at it?

I guess you don't really care about where your next gallon of fuel is coming from then? I mean, that's America's problem isn't it?

The UK belongs to NATO and the UN and as such is involved with issues concerning these organisations. We're not the only country involved and the USA does not have the final say over any issue.

I suggest you re-read what you wrote because to me it reeks of prejudice, stereotyping and racism.

You also got to remember the law of asylum as part of the EU and some convention I can't remember the name off (its been a long bloody day :().

Basically its "Seek asylum in the first friendly country you come across". Which begs the question why the hell they comming here?, we're an isolated island ffs.

Oh thats right because france and most of europe don't want them they just pass them along to us lol.

Don't get me wrong im not against asylum seekers what I am again is the sheer quantity that just go free unaccounted for doing god knows what!.

India and the sub continent is not at war with anyone, so mabye their not here under asylum, but my point still stands.

Ever heard of the British Empire? Do you only dislike Indians who have immigrated recently or do you also count those that were born here?

By saying their religion takes presidence, i didnt say over the likes of catholic or christian, it seems to be that it rules them and "controls" their actions.

I guess you don't like Italians and the Pope then? Go and have a look at how much power the Catholic church has over its followers.

Yes i know, i live in an area with a few, i have no problem with them, its the ones that emmigrate to the UK that i dislike, they have no skills or talent and leach off of us. If you experienced first hand their actions you'd probably have similar views.

Yes I work with Muslims, Indians, Pakistanis, Africans, Blacks you name an ethnic group and you'll find them in the London borough of Hillingdon. Notice I said WORK with them. These are all healthcare professionals, from nursing students at my university to registered nurses, doctors, consultants, surgeons etc. Perhaps you could explain how they are leeching off us?

i was at the understanding it was joint decision, and if it was USA, another point to why we pick up their mess. if it's ther problem they sort it out, but they just want oil so leave the hard graft to us, 'cause we can do it.

Of course. We're that gullible aren't we?

Mate, you really need to think about how you see the world and throw those blinkers aside. I personally despise and blame ALL religion for the world's problems but am wise enough to know that there are good people in all ethnic groups and followers of religion. To target people, whatever the reason, purely on the colour of their skin and/ or religion is nothing short of racism and xenophobia. If you continue in this vein in this thread you're likely to upset people, both whites and ethnic minorities, so I suggest you moderate your written views from this point forwards.

I would ban all tution fee's in England

Education should be free to everyone regardless of background, culture or country.

I understand and don't mind about polish or eastern europeans, because we have the same rights as they do. I'm not such a big fan of Muslims, Arabs and Siqhs(think thats correct). Their religion seems to take presidence over anything else, which is the main cause of terrorism. Blacks too, some of them think they can get an easy life here, and they do, just without doing anything and its our money.
Craig.

Craig how is that above comment not racist?

Back