C_KH_CWk_KGrHqR_l4Ez_39Tr4OBNB7H4BpoQ_12.jpg

Cinquecento Yoda the green sx.

Introduction

hi, im paul. and this is my cinquecento sx that i call yoda. i got a fair few plans for him. cost me £190 with no T&T but it will pass easy enough. just had new brakes all round and new shocks. let me know what you think. p.s this site rocks :slayer:

C_KHvI_Bmk_KGrHqF_k8Ez_t1BmuzBNB7HykTS_12.jpg

C_KH_CWk_KGrHqR_l4Ez_39Tr4OBNB7H4BpoQ_12.jpg

C_KH_D_BGk_KGrHqR_jIE0GvHyyFwBNB7H3GqwQ_12.jpg
yeah im selling them cuz i need the money for car insurance :3
also got some red buckets for sale :p

and not too much, ask on the cinq / sei section where you can get the studs/nuts/spacers from, you can find out from there. :D

nice looking car, personally I love the poverty spec styling, when there cleaned they look amazing.
only thing I'd do is get some nice 14" alloys on, maybe lower, but if you've got a kid, a bumpy rides not really what you want.

yeah thats true mate,, but i still want it a bit lower so will prob go for a 40mm drop, not sure what size wheels to go for as 14" look the nuts on centos but on the other hand they need lower profil tyres so its a bumpier ride, may try to find some nice 13" alloys

result(y) nice one fella, new i had seen that somewhere but you know how it goes. soon as you NEED something it seems to vanish:D had a quiet day today due to rain, so was just thinking bout mods, wanna do something with my rear lights (like tint or brows), prob same with fronts or poss slight badboy bonnet. and i have been toying with the idea of using the grey shell to make a tiny monster truck by fitting it up on a modded 4x4 chassis with a big engine, but cant decide if it could be done safely

i like the badboy bonnet idea :D. tbh though it may be more sensible to yourself a sensible target and go from there. as they say you got to learn to crawl before you can run. but still im sure youll have this thing looking good quite quickly the way your going

yeah aim for now is just to get it looking good, colour coded bumpers, mirrors, tinted rear windows,lower it and get some alloys. then from there ill start modding bits, been modding cars for about 9 years now so got plenty of experience, but unfortunately i still havent learnt to weld so when i do the bonnet ill have to learn lol should be a really nice car when it is done, dent in the drivers door is doing my nut in though. once its on the road im gonna find a new door.

mines not lowered at all yet, but sei alloys usually dont present any rubbing issues.

i believe jatkinsons is lowered 40, and his has sei abarth alloys on, and there are no scrubbing issues...

it will be cool to see a green sporting though ;)

YODA IS ON THE ROAD:slayer:, passed his mot yesterday with 2 advisory's. 1. temp gauge tempramental, 2. small oil leak on the switch.

temp gauge is a funny one, it works fine when the car is standing still but as soon as you drive it it drops to nothing within ten seconds, i know the gauge is good so must be the sensor or loose wiring.:confused:

took him for a 30 mile cruise last night with no issues. all i gotta do know is take care of the leak and temp gauge and he is spot on.

oh yes, just gotta try and trace temp gauge prob lol. the gauge is good, i think its the switch. but didnt think of stuck stat. its strange, it stays on pretty much nil all the time but if you stop for 5 mins then start it again it goes up to roughly where it should be. then as soon as the car starts moving it goes back down within a few seconds

i would try checking the temperature sensor with a multimeter first.. its a negative coefficient so the resistance will drop with temp increase.. does anything happen if you tap/whack the dashboard

no mate, but the gauge worked fine when it was in the other car so think it gotta be either temp sensor or stat, thinking i may change both to be on the safe side as yoda's spark plugs look pretty old, think they was given to the guy by fred flintstone:D

hi all, not been on in ages lol, thought it was time for an update. car is now running sweet as a nut. but its been a long road getting it sorted. has had a new (secondhand) fuel tank as i filled it right up and next morning i only had half a tank :bang: new stat, new temp sensor. 2 tyres (had 2 punctures in 1 day) fan belt started squeeling everytime i had headlights on or it rained so new fan belt but i have done nearly 1000 miles a month in it so not really surprised. i now have another project car as well (1.4 rover 25, the one that looks like a mg zr)

Back