y do drunk peps run over cars,

Currently reading:
y do drunk peps run over cars,

turboned said:
you do realise that this being a public forum, you have made a 'significant statement' one that if seen by prosecution would practically negate any defense statement you may put forward?

you've admitted to an indictable offence i.e actual bodily harm, theres nothing to be proud of,

Maybe he doesn't intend to defend himself and will just admit on the day:

"Yeah I thumped him, he ran on my car I was temoparily insane for 15 minutes."

To be honest if the ASBO Chavboy had been detained by the police it would be just another story to tell to his ASBO Chav friends making him look like a Top Chav rather then the Regular Chav he was before he was arrested.

I would have done him the same and I would have made sure he didn't press charges... if he did then may someone have mercy on his ASBO Chav legs, Arms, Face etc.

The Negotiator said:
No, you did the wrong thing, that's why you will be in trouble for it.

He may not be, You never know I may have to attend and be a witness for him to make it look necessary :p

turboned said:
so you have the oppurtunity to detain and hand over a person for criminal damage to your car, instead you decide to be judge jury and executioner and take the law into your hands as you see fit, and feel you should be applauded for it? with no repurcussions for the obviously criminal act you have commited?

well done mob rule returns

Its not that we are bad people, you have met a few of us and you know us to be a nice bunch... you know even more how much we love the motorised crafted metal machinces we call our babies (cars).

Some may think this is no comparison but if this ASBO chave barged your wife onto the floor turboned.. or your mum wouldn't your immediate feelings be to clap him one for the shear lack of respect? when I was small and stepped out of line my mum used to beat me down... it has made me a better person I believe as I have repect for things that do not belong to me and respect for strangers and people who treat me with respect.

Dunc Uno Turbo said:
turboned, quick question totally off subject, but how are u a copper when u drive a UT which u know darm well is almost imposible to keep to the speed limit as theyre gagging to be raped and thraped! lol

Dunc

turboned said:
not easy, as transcendental will tell you!

Too RIGHT, He left me on the A406 at Warp 7! :slayer: :worship: :D

turboned how the hell can you only have been pulled 4 times in 18 years! i have been pulled 12 times in less than a year!!!

6 were for broken tail light

1 for speeding

1 for breathaliser

and the rest were random stops

EDIT: i havent been pulled atall since i got my new tailgate (y)

At least he was drunk. Round here it's almost like a sport.

People think it's hard to reason with a drunk, but at least they MAY regret it in the morning. Try reasoning with some teens today

But even so, fair play, I'm sure many people would love to meet the person that has caused them some sort of grief. I know I would, but thats totally different, a stolen car and a dent in the roof are in no sense related. A dent, as annoying as it can be, can be sorted and you can live with. A stolen car can no longer get you to college and work and can take months to sort out if you have no proof.

It all leads down the road, does the punishment fit the crime?

turboned said:
"an eye for an eye, and the world goes blind"
I appreciate your comments and stand on this one turboned but dont understand you when you dont agree with an eye for an eye. surely its a different case depending on circumstances?. For instance, if you were the father of Damilola Taylor would you not kill the B******s who killed him if you had the chance?. I know this doesnt bear comparison but you dont agree with an eye for an eye so where would you stand on this one? Sometimes the ends justify the means,............just my opinion tho!:confused:

bulldog5046 said:
turboned how the hell can you only have been pulled 4 times in 18 years! i have been pulled 12 times in less than a year!!!

6 were for broken tail light

1 for speeding

1 for breathaliser

and the rest were random stops

EDIT: i havent been pulled atall since i got my new tailgate (y)
thats easy turboned dont look 12 years old :p :devil:

MATT 68 said:
I appreciate your comments and stand on this one turboned but dont understand you when you dont agree with an eye for an eye. surely its a different case depending on circumstances?. For instance, if you were the father of Damilola Taylor would you not kill the B******s who killed him if you had the chance?. I know this doesnt bear comparison but you dont agree with an eye for an eye so where would you stand on this one? Sometimes the ends justify the means,............just my opinion tho!:confused:

Sorry mate got to agree with turboned on this one, reading this thread most of you are coming across as worse than the people that do these things. Actions that cause this type of problem are usually carried out on the spur of the moment , no thought in it, the responses that are being forwarded here are calculated therefore IMO are worse than the original offense.
I agree if someone done my car I would be mad but resorting to what has been portrayed here is not the answer society needs some rules. If everyone did not obey them think of the mess we would be in then!

Steve

If the legal punishment was satisfying to the victim of the crime then most would call the police and let them deal with it accordingly. But with cases where a crime or considerable distress has been caused but with no witnesses or not enough witnesses and the police do not act even though the victim knows 100% who commited the offence what do you do, let it be and the ciminals get away with it?

steve1219 said:
Sorry mate got to agree with turboned on this one, reading this thread most of you are coming across as worse than the people that do these things. Actions that cause this type of problem are usually carried out on the spur of the moment , no thought in it, the responses that are being forwarded here are calculated therefore IMO are worse than the original offense.
I agree if someone done my car I would be mad but resorting to what has been portrayed here is not the answer society needs some rules. If everyone did not obey them think of the mess we would be in then!

Steve
AND YOU Steve, same question, what if you were the father of a murdered child?:bang:

steve1219 said:
society needs some rules. If everyone did not obey them think of the mess we would be in then!

Steve

Steve, we have rules and they aren't working. People do not obey them and we are already in a mess.

I am not advocating violence but sooner or later society will react to the weakness we have in the system. If the people cant get what they want they will get angry. The police will not be able to cope so anarchy is just around the corner. Look to the suburbs of Paris for a modern day example.

To be honest, maybe it's just me but if my child was murdered, I wouldn't want him dead, that's not what he'd deserve in my eyes. I'd want him tortured. Those who think I'm sick, think of the uproar when Ian Huntley tried to kill himself?

But this is getting very off topic.

As I said, a dent in your car is not a huge deal. Yes granted we all work long and hard to have a nice looking motor and expect it to stay that way with out some lil git ruin it; but would you beat the daylights out of a careless mother in a car park scratches the whole side of your car with a trolley or dents your door when opening hers and drives off knowing she's done so?

In theory, the difference may be intent. But the mother would be just as bad to just leave your car there knowing full well what she's done. So it's not that dissimilar

we claim to live in a society that we judge to be civilised by comparasion to others around the world, we like to think that the sense of fair play, justice and righteousness associated with our society stands us head and shoulders above all others. we do not seek to repatriate immigrant offenders en masse for crimes against the state (france) or execute and regret a wrongful conviction (usa for one)

so what do we look for? legislation and the will to use it, create an environment where it becomes clear that if you want to transgress, you will be punished, as trans said you step out of line and you'll get slapped by mum.

but as is so often the message is lost in he great rush to retribution, the message being...justice. the heat of the moment, the red mist is no time to decide these things, there has to be a way, procedure, something to show that we, who would judge and punish these people are better than them, able to differentiate what is right and wrong, and deal with it appropriately.

but who draws those lines, who decides? well in a roundabout way, you do. you decide with your vote who makes these laws, and how they are implemented. you can decide to become magistrates, lawyers, whatever, even dare i say it, good citizens.

the main point of this ramble is : how do you see yourself? how do you wish to be seen? the same as the offender, or better?

steve1219 said:

Steve

I See where you coming from but, NO. I took a good look at you car in the gallery and it pretty tidy so waking up in the morning to dints, keying, smashed window etc would cost you a fair bit of till and I know I would be pis d. I am not saying hospitalise i little sh*t but just give him a good seeing too

As said before if he gets away with it or whatever all he is gonna do is go braggin to his mate and become the big Chav on the block, find it funny, love the attention then do it again. You know i am right. The police are to busy getting the numbers up pulling drivers for doing 85mph on the M6 to deal with what they believe to be a small issue.

Honestly i blame it on the parents, they didn't like getting told what to do when they were young so they go easy on their kids then the next generation are gonna do the same and so on an so on. Could even have something to do with parents gettin younger because they aint ready to raise a child yet, treat their kids like pets soon as they are no longer cute little babies and become demanding lose interest not give up interest totally but just let them run wild. Discipline starts early and should be kept in force by parents all the time coz soon as they give in the trouble starts. We can only expect things to get worse coz thing wont change it gone to far. Unfortunately
The country is going to pot

And that lady didn't mean to do it unlike that little basta d she shouldn't of drve off though:)

Trancendental said:
If the legal punishment was satisfying to the victim of the crime then most would call the police and let them deal with it accordingly. But with cases where a crime or considerable distress has been caused but with no witnesses or not enough witnesses and the police do not act even though the victim knows 100% who commited the offence what do you do, let it be and the ciminals get away with it?
WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT POST UP WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ON THE INTERNET:eek:

I wonder how old (roughly) this person was.

By the sounds of things, they can't be THAT young.

Do agree that there is a total lack of discipline with todays society, but it is clear that parents take no responsibility for their child's actions.

Ever thought about a backlash though? He's in the area, knows the car. If he is a 'Chav' then surely the car would become a target?

I've saw chavs running over cars whilst they were moving in horsham seems stupid and idiotic to me. to be honest tho, I have chavvy mates and I kno sum1 who had a breeze block put through their back window, we knew who it was so paid him a visit... but like dave said no more on here and i sound just as chavvy as the bloke who did it in the first place (which I AM NOT btw) :)

Back