y do drunk peps run over cars,

Currently reading:
y do drunk peps run over cars,

chaos said:
Jumping someone when they have no prior indication of being attacked is cowardly. If the other guy had thrown the first punch then fair enough - you should defend yourself. If you want to question what I just quoted, ask any martial artist. They will tell you one of the first things you are taught is martial arts is for defense and NOT offense.
MY 12yr old son can put up a better argument than yourself imo. All you have done is constantly repeat yourself but in different vocabulary each time youve posted on this.Also my 12yr old son is a black belt in martial arts(wado ryu) and is about to have trials for the english team(E.W.S.K.A) and even he will tell you its no use in a steet brawl whether its in defence or not. It strikes me youve watched charlie chan & bruce lee too often- its not real you know!Anyway, are you sitting down.............cos im going to offer a truce with you as its obvious we both have strong views on this .So we will just have to agree to disagree...................this isnt going anywhere!(y)

I've just had a thought.

Say they guy turned round and said it was an unprovoked attack, what then?

1, you'd need the neighbours to hand in witness statements, if they can be arsed

2, then you'd need sufficient evidence of him actually on the cars, with a clear shot of his face (pretty much)

Fair play it didn't happen this time. But those of you thinking about what you might do in the future, theres something to think about. Because they'd have a case, they've got proof of the beating. Most probably ending up with you paying compensation.

What Chaos is saying is, if you leave yourself open, you will be punished at some point. Which is why fighting should be your last resort, then you can claim self defense

MATT 68 said:
It strikes me youve watched charlie chan & bruce lee too often...
You do realise that Charlie Chan is a fictional police detective from films in the 1930s and 1940s? :p
Something tells me you mean Jackie Chan. :)
H

MATT 68 said:
MY 12yr old son can put up a better argument than yourself imo.

The repetition in this case is necessary because the points I have been trying to make do not seem to be sinking in and instead of challenging them, you are trying to pick holes in my methods :) It felt boring and repetitive, but you did not seem to appreciate my POV. You can base an arguement around one idea - in this case, it was my beliefs.

Don't tell me about street brawls either - I've been there and I don't want to go back there, ever. If you are in a brawl then events, and pardon the pun, are chaotic and it essentially turns into a free for all. A one on one, as in this case, it is a slightly different matter. One guy has to throw the first punch.

G Spag brings up a valid point - events could have taken a nasty turn.

Fortunately for Tone, he had no damage to his car and has had no criminal proceedings against him. I think the drunk guy would have learnt his 'lesson', which, I suppose, is another good thing. However, it is the method of which all this came about is what I have a problem with. It goes against everything I've known and believe.

I feel this arguement has reached an end. I'm willing to 'agree to disagree'. I never started posting on this thread to make enemies - who needs enemies eh? They're just another problem you have to deal with at some point, and the less problems, the better IMO.

So Truce (y) And good luck to your son with his trial :)

well hello all ,,any way i started this thread and i like to finish it of by sayin thax to every1 on ere for ya help and what ya said ,and for chaos it good that u had ya diff opinion,,other wise we all be crazy fools,,,end of the day its all over now so we all can get on and be buddys again,, and just talking about any other stuff,,,for all those he did stuck up for me,,id like to add u to my buddys list if its ok,,,,,,,and even u chaos u crazy keep it to the law guy,,,lol any way thax ,,,,,,,,,ps my car stayin to,,,

Last edited:
so you should of done what i had to do and phone the police and get no reedback get him bailed for him to do it again
just waiting for it to be set on fire :bang:

I would have done the same.

But I do understand where everyone else is coming from.

But do you think the scally who ran over the car would not have done the exact same if not worse if you (Not implying anything!) had done the same to a car he owed.

no1sourlung said:
But do you think the scally who ran over the car would not have done the exact same if not worse if you (Not implying anything!) had done the same to a car he owed.

That is a v good point actually which those who disagreed did not seem to take into account i already said fair play i would of done the same but also if it was the other way round he would have, most likely done worse than what you did to you (if that makes sense :confused: ) . Im glad he dropped the charges, that would have been the only bad thing, if he'd of turned around and did that I would be gutted for u, just make sure you dont get caught retaliating (sp?) anyway :peace: ciao every1 luv ya all!

thax to every1 ,,,i now got a garage to keep my bravo in,,,so im abit more happier,,,yay,,and means i can spend more cash on it if i dont sell it ,,as not sure what to do ,,

Back