y do drunk peps run over cars,

Currently reading:
y do drunk peps run over cars,

not easy, as transcendental will tell you! but ive been driving nearly 18 years, and its just a case of control, i've been stopped 4 times in my entire driving life, 2 times for a faulty light, and twice at armed checkpoints,

besides the baby is off the road now, and the minicab is very easy to keep under the limit!

pmsl, just wondered, cos u know as well as i do then u dont buy a UT to drive around at 30mph to the shops and back ;)

p.s. the copper that comes into our shop quite oftern loves my UT and he's even said he's seen my speeding off from the lights before and said it looked quick pmsl

Dunc

Dunc Uno Turbo said:
The Negotiator, u always come out with boring sensible ideas. ur the sort of person who wouldnt have done anything and then moaned the next day even tho u saw him do it

Dunc

Not true, on two occasions something comparable has happened, in neither case was it necessary for me to break the law.

Considering that there was no evidence, and no other witnesses, does anyone here really think that the police would have been able to prosecute him?

Thought not. Hence the :tosser: would've got away with it. Instead, he got what he deserved. Add me to the list of people who would've done the exact same thing.

This kind of thing happens all the time, and scumbags never get prosecuted due to this country's p*ss-poor legal system. The police have their hands tied by useless courts and raging bureaucracy, so it's not even worth their while pursuing these t*ats.

Best of luck to you mate, if it was up to me you'd get a medal and silly-b***ocks would get another good pasting. If I may offer one word of advice it's never to let them see your face when you're beating them black and blue. :)

JonnyBoy said:
Considering that there was no evidence, and no other witnesses, does anyone here really think that the police would have been able to prosecute him?

Thought not. Hence the :tosser: would've got away with it. Instead, he got what he deserved. Add me to the list of people who would've done the exact same thing.

This kind of thing happens all the time, and scumbags never get prosecuted due to this country's p*ss-poor legal system. The police have their hands tied by useless courts and raging bureaucracy, so it's not even worth their while pursuing these t*ats.

Best of luck to you mate, if it was up to me you'd get a medal and silly-b***ocks would get another good pasting. If I may offer one word of advice it's never to let them see your face when you're beating them black and blue. :)
,,,,,,,,thax jonny,but i wanted to see him look at me knowing that it was my car he ran over,,,,,and he got him self to blame for what happend to him

I don't usually like violence, except in exceptional cases like this. There's so many people like that around these days who couldn't give a toss about other people, and a few nights in a cell and a smal fine won't stop them and they'd proabably do it again. People like that deserve to be hit or kicked or whatever. It's like when I was a kid and did something bad, my Dad would smack me, and yes it bloody stang lol, but I would never do something again to upset him. Helped me learn basic morals and respect. There seams to be a way of thinking in this society that anything 'physical' is wrong.

Well done on getting the scumbag! (y)

i no its the right thing to do,,but wating for the police to get here,would of took 20 mins,,and he would of got away with it by then,,,least this way he got something for the damage he done to my other cars,,,,,,like the man said a eye for a eye,,

I would of done the same.

Personally i'm getting sick of the victims being left to suffer both emotionally & financially while the offended gets a small fine or at most few days in nick...oh thats after months of waiting for the case to come to trial in which time the w*nker commits another 40crimes! .If he/she/they are underage however they get a social worker who buys them new trainers/trackies in return for staying out of trouble and takes them to Alton towers......:rolleyes:
All though I dont believe in 'mob rule' and have nothing against the police(where would we be without them thik about that!)I think to much support is giving for the offended & not enough for the victim,its a sad state of affairs when a person cannot defend his property & often himself without ending up in court him/herself to face charges.

Turboned I didn't realise you were a copper(my tax disc is up to date honest:D )but when I done wrong as a teenager we got a kicking from the
police down a dark alley....ok maybe not the best thing to do but I never did it again & it turned me into,what I hope,being a honest law abiding citizen.I fear as has been mentioned all this guy will get is a smack on the wrist then straight to a lawyer to sue poor Sutty2tone:mad:

T14086 said:
I would of done the same.

Personally i'm getting sick of the victims being left to suffer both emotionally & financially while the offended gets a small fine or at most few days in nick...oh thats after months of waiting for the case to come to trial in which time the w*nker commits another 40crimes! .If he/she/they are underage however they get a social worker who buys them new trainers/trackies in return for staying out of trouble and takes them to Alton towers......:rolleyes:
All though I dont believe in 'mob rule' and have nothing against the police(where would we be without them thik about that!)I think to much support is giving for the offended & not enough for the victim,its a sad state of affairs when a person cannot defend his property & often himself without ending up in court him/herself to face charges.

Turboned I didn't realise you were a copper(my tax disc is up to date honest:D )but when I done wrong as a teenager we got a kicking from the
police down a dark alley....ok maybe not the best thing to do but I never did it again & it turned me into,what I hope,being a honest law abiding citizen.I fear as has been mentioned all this guy will get is a smack on the wrist then straight to a lawyer to sue poor Sutty2tone:mad:
in it,,,o well was worth it,,and we see what the police says toinght when i got to the station at 8,,,il keep u all posted ,,,dont u worry,

In Sheffield while working in a Nightclub there some drunk guy ran across the bonnets of about 5 cars including my old blue tipo. The bouncers got him and dragged him back. They didn't have to hold him there as one of them was stood outside shouting "Let him out and I'll F'ing kill him.." The guy was in tears thinking he was gonna be mushed!

Police turned up and took statements, but rather annoyingly wanted an amount to claim for the damage to my car - Well how was I supposed to know how much a new bonnet and spray would be? Bouncers suggested £250 so thats what was written down. The guy went to court and had to pay back at a certain amount a week. Shame the car died before we got around to spending the money on it :D

P.S. Slutty2tone, has some ruffian setup a script to change a '. ' combination to three commas? :rolleyes:

if id of caught the lad doing what happened to my car he would be in such a state that he wouldnt be able to tell anyone what happened for a long time i tell you that
i dont go to work for some scum bags to **** about with my things the deserve to be hung up so everyone can see the scum bags

Back