WTF is wrong with people

Currently reading:
WTF is wrong with people

More to the point - Our child protection system failing again. Um child comes into A&E for 10th time with broken bones... medical record anyone? Social Services should be shot for this.

As for them avoiding the charge of murder? Er.. they killed him and had the intention to kill. Torture the pair of them. They don't deserve to live.. and don't deserve a painless death.

makes me sick:yuck: how people can do that to a child, how would they like it if he had of turned round and stubbed the cigarette out on them or broken their bones!
absolutly outragous that they only got 9years!

Their lawyer will have got them off the murder charge, god knows how. In cases like these a life sentence (which I think they should have got) should mean life. Think about this, the pair of them will be seperated from the prison population for their own protection. Spending the next however many years with perverts and peadophiles. Its not justice but at least they'll be in fear for a while.

Poor little soul, can't believe no-one noticed anything when he was treated :( That pair should rot in hell, I have no idea how or why they could hurt a defenceless child :mad:

:yeahthat:

Just makes me wonder why we still cannot apply capital punishment in cases like this :confused: I hope that the Govenment steps in and asks for a tougher sentence time on this one. :bang:

The main reason crime is so bad is because the poo-lice are too busy pulling over motorists who have hardly done anything wrong, because they can't be arsed to catch any real criminals.

Who the hell hired the person who sentances these two? nine years? sometimes i think this country is a giant **** take!

The main reason crime is so bad is because the poo-lice are too busy pulling over motorists who have hardly done anything wrong, because they can't be arsed to catch any real criminals.

In this case the Police knew nothing about it because no complaint was reported to them. Unfortunately the Police do not have psychic abilities and as the hospitals/ doctors who saw the baby didn't report the abuse what exactly would you expect the Police to have done?

Sadly and as has already been pointed out in many threads on here the Police are hampered by red tape and are often powerless to do anything in a lot of cases. That's not the fault of the Police, that's the fault of the law makers and the people who set the justice system. The Police can only uphold the law NOT make it. To suggest that the Police are "too busy pulling over innocent motorists and can't be arsed to catch any real criminals" is such a generalising and contemptious comment I won't even bother to point out how unfounded it is.

As for the poor baby, my mind just boggles that anyone could do that to a 17 month old kid or to any innocent human/ animal for that matter. Very sad that such people walk amongst us :(

Their lawyer will have got them off the murder charge, god knows how. In cases like these a life sentence (which I think they should have got) should mean life. Think about this, the pair of them will be seperated from the prison population for their own protection. Spending the next however many years with perverts and peadophiles. Its not justice but at least they'll be in fear for a while.

Problem is that to establish murder, you have to prove intent to kill. Intent to injure (whether the victim subsequently dies or not) almost always gets a manslaughter verdict at most. Sick as it is, prolonged torture is intended to cause suffering, not death. Plus in this case, with each of these sick f***s blaming the other, without an independent witnes, proving which particular act caused the childs death would have been impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully though inside will get wind, and they'll feel *some* pain in there. it'll never amount to what they've done to that poor baby, but I hope it brings em to the edge :mad:

not sure if their natives or whats the deal, but if they are from somewhere else, I hope they are deported and dealt with in their countries system, chances are the penalties are FAR HIGHER :cool:

I was reading about this in the newspaper today and it seems the lad was fostered, started doing really well and some poxy out-of-touch judge sent him back to be with the people who eventually killed him :mad:

Oh and she's from Pakistan and trial judge recommends deportation when she gets out (y)

I was reading about this in the newspaper today and it seems the lad was fostered, started doing really well and some poxy out-of-touch judge sent him back to be with the people who eventually killed him :mad:

Oh and she's from Pakistan and trial judge recommends deportation when she gets out (y)

Regretably, this doesn't mean much. Come the day, if her Solicitor can convince a Court that she would be in danger if deported, the Home Office won't be able to deport her. Breach of her `Humin Rights' innit..........

Back