BadBoi Bonnet In Da Makin
Yup

the bad bois gone to heaven

came round a corner and got blinded
head on with a rover 620

written off

fron all crumpled
wings over doors dorrs over rear 1/4s roof is bent

i was in my cobra seat and was flung 4ward onto the steering wheel the bent akll the way back to the dials

i headbutted out the windscreen all the way came out in 1 piece

the keys in the ignition dug i9n my get and hit the bone

3 stichs

head x-rays (ok)

:( bubi lttle cinq!!

tell u wot they they aint safe

no way

i was onli goin 25 and he was doin abt the same and mine is written off
his was scratched and dented!!

Re: Written off

Thankfully youre fairly OK !Im sure Cento drivers are often thinking about crashes....!I know I do !On the one hand you cant deny as modern cars go they are a joke from the viewpoint of crash safety.But then again if you bought your vehicles with safety as a priority youd drive a tank.While your accident sounded pretty horiffic remember that a head on at 25mph is the same as hitting a wall at 50mph -maybe even worse as the wall may collapse whereas the Rover aint as likely as to!!So do you plan to buy another 'Cento or should I ask you in a week or two!?Once again glad to hear youre not too
injured.

its not a good day today is it :eek:

you write your car off,

i write my bike off :(

think yourself greatful you didnt have to slide across the road like me :p

ytareh said:
Thankfully youre fairly OK !Im sure Cento drivers are often thinking about crashes....!I know I do !On the one hand you cant deny as modern cars go they are a joke from the viewpoint of crash safety.But then again if you bought your vehicles with safety as a priority youd drive a tank.While your accident sounded pretty horiffic remember that a head on at 25mph is the same as hitting a wall at 50mph -maybe even worse as the wall may collapse whereas the Rover aint as likely as to!!So do you plan to buy another 'Cento or should I ask you in a week or two!?Once again glad to hear youre not too
injured.

not sure yet

need 2 see how much cash let at end of this?!!

Cinq_Sport_BiG_DaVE said:
i was in my cobra seat and was flung 4ward onto the steering wheel the bent akll the way back to the dials

i headbutted out the windscreen all the way came out in 1 piece

That's nasty :( However, the amount you went forwards suggests that something wasn't quite right with your seatbelt, or, if you had harnesses, they were too loose. :(

Sorry to hear it, its good news you wernt too badly hurt though. I remember seeing my mates cinq crumple from behind when i was in teh front passenger seat f the car that crashed into the back of him, wasnt nice, the fella in the back didnt have his seatbelt on and if the boot hadnt been full of sub boxes then it would been worse. As it was, teh cinq locked up round a corner and went stright into the dyk at about 20mph, and then we follwed into the back of him skidding on leaves at about 30mph, wasnt a bad corner and we wernt going to fast either! not nice though

Interesting point Chaos makes....many Cinqs including mine seem to have 'floppy' seat belts!

Ouch that all sounds rather nasty, glad you're ok.

I have to say I don't feel hugely safe in my Sei but compared to my minis it waaaay safer. But like the minis the centos have one thing going for them. Handling. They are very chuckable and agile and I reckon you can get out of more scrapes in one of these than you could in a bigger car like a punto or Brava etc.

Get well soon chap.

Nick

Back