General Written off - with pics

Currently reading:
General Written off - with pics

Re: Written off - PICS

Ouch! At least you're in one piece. I reckon that might be a write off though :rolleyes:
That guy in the first pic needs some Clearasil - he has a slight spot on his face :D
H

sorry to see that mate, count yourself lucky your ok! You going to be without a car for xmas then?

Sam

I've just looked at the photo shopwing the driver's side Clubman - it looks like the subframe has broken :eek: Did it?

that is so scary seeing that, i hit a car doing about 10/15 mph and the damage it did was unreal. glad your ok hun! :)

lorna_lou said:
that is so scary seeing that, i hit a car doing about 10/15 mph and the damage it did was unreal. glad your ok hun! :)

...cars are designed to crumple on impact,thats why they always look bad after an accident

funkycinq said:
sorry to see that mate, count yourself lucky your ok! You going to be without a car for xmas then?

Sam

probly , les i can find a cheap runabout

chaos said:
I've just looked at the photo shopwing the driver's side Clubman - it looks like the subframe has broken :eek: Did it?

no thats wen it was unbloted

was takin them back!!

sold them for 80
lol

Steve said:
Fook me! 25 mph? Right, who wants to buy a Seicento!? Glad you walked away. (you shouldn't have to say that after a 25 mph accident)

i no, thanks man

Considering you hit a car that easily weighs over twice what your cinq totalled at I would say you came off lightly. The crumple zone worked exactly as it was meant to.

What worries me (from the photos) is that the seat is twisted on the mountings which would suggest it broke loose in the impact - that is what caused your injury problems if the photos are correct.

Was it on a sliding mounting or rigid?

Back