Woman What Do They Think

Currently reading:
Woman What Do They Think

I gave up ages ago trying to convince you lot I am a lady. :D
Don't give up so easily! :devil:
emily_florence.jpg

H

i go away for a few hours and look what happens!
Andy, loving your little fight on the bedwear scene, Have to say though, Helz is one tough cookie, you'll do well to break her down! :eek:

So what other random conversation can we start, the bedwear one seems to have dropped off....

I have to say, i arent into this posh Croissants for breakfast, more of a coco pops kid me! hehe

i go away for a few hours and look what happens!
Andy, loving your little fight on the bedwear scene, Have to say though, Helz is one tough cookie, you'll do well to break her down! :eek:

So what other random conversation can we start, the bedwear one seems to have dropped off....

I have to say, i arent into this posh Croissants for breakfast, more of a coco pops kid me! hehe

Thank god your back... someone to help me keep this on track!!!

the bedwear scene was a bit frustrating, Helz is deffinately a tough cookie, then when i made a point of what i said she ignored me anyway :cry:

as for random, id like to go back to bed wear, see what the ladies would prefer us to wear maybe (without being too grotesque natuarlly..) and then we could turn the tables... altho i doubt the other half would let me take a pic of her in her hot pants and vest :( (esp with her cute sleepy face etc)

nah, croisants arent enough for me if im having breakfast.. usually only have a couple of cigs and a couple of cups of coffee and a shower, but if im doing breakie its got to be a fry up or similar.. maybe a good job i dont eat breakfasts!

back ij a bit too keep this one going, got to go down to my ship now :( bloody long nights

Ack were as bad as eachother.

They dont understand us we dont understand them.

so much for me going, but i couldnt let this one slide..

Suzzie... im sorry, but i want to double check here as its an uncommon thing a lass admitting they dont understand a guy, let alone in a public arena... guys will happily, we could explin the inner workings of whatever if we read up on it etc, but even if we had a manual for women, we would still be at a loss from time to time :eek:

so much for me going, but i couldnt let this one slide..

Suzzie... im sorry, but i want to double check here as its an uncommon thing a lass admitting they dont understand a guy, let alone in a public arena... guys will happily, we could explin the inner workings of whatever if we read up on it etc, but even if we had a manual for women, we would still be at a loss from time to time :eek:

Toots I can never understand men, example my guy pal text me today saying basically i like you alot, do you like me? then i said yeah i like you as a mate then he starts saying i would be no good for you, you can do better BLAH then he goes all cold on me, saying i want nothing heavy WHAT THE F*** lol

sounds like a guy a little to in touch with hiw feminine side! :p
Skinz, Croissants are naff, they are full of butter, break up and go all hard if warmed up to much.
Full English for me on a day off, Coco Pops on a quick brekkie before work.

As for a woman stating that she doesnt understand guys, WOW! i'm amazed! are you in touch with your masculine side?!
Where have all the girly fighters gone..... this could get very boring very quickly

Back