Woman What Do They Think

Currently reading:
Woman What Do They Think

god damn what did i miss!!!!

Fiatdownunder, sorry about leaving you yo fight our corner on your own, i was shattered and had to be in work at 4am :cry: plus i wasnt feeling to clever either

Soap_dodger, congrats on the award hun, glad i could assist :D i wonder how far we could take this... i think weve established the fact that not all men use women as objects (and if we do the felling is mutual more often than not... bar maybe a few errr (enter appropriate multiples) of the oppostie sex :devil: :eek: but we do grow out of it, as said, whn you find a good one you keep hold, in the mean time have fun and enjoy.

as for the bed wear situation.. full length and nothing to look at is (n) it needs to be alluring, plus it cant be nice on a hot night! i much prefer the sexy lingere approach... or the lil vest n hot pants :yum: much easier to get off... :p :D oh and a hell of alot more sexy, plus it doesnt feel like your sleeping with the ironing pile either ;)

as for the bed wear situation.. full length and nothing to look at is (n) it needs to be alluring, plus it cant be nice on a hot night! i much prefer the sexy lingere approach... or the lil vest n hot pants :yum: much easier to get off... :p :D oh and a hell of alot more sexy, plus it doesnt feel like your sleeping with the ironing pile either ;)

All that hard work pretending to prove what a modern, caring man you are, you've just undone it all ;) Would you not rather a girl could sleep comfortably and happily in her nightwear? And do you make effort with your undies when heading to bed and think - no I won't wear what's comfy, I'll wear what makes her happy "even if it goes up my arse crack and digs into my boobs"? *sighs* :p

Sexy undies are very nice to wear, then even nicer when removed by your partner and left with just bare skin touching after some passion and romance .....:devil:

hmmm guess what mood angel's in today :D

cant stand any clothing on me in bed, far too restricting.

All that hard work pretending to prove what a modern, caring man you are, you've just undone it all ;) Would you not rather a girl could sleep comfortably and happily in her nightwear? And do you make effort with your undies when heading to bed and think - no I won't wear what's comfy, I'll wear what makes her happy "even if it goes up my arse crack and digs into my boobs"? *sighs* :p

all i said was what i prefer, i wouldnt tell her to change or say anything if they wanted to wear a fulll body hide everything number... well maybe a sigh or similar, but it would be very very discreet...

if shes comfy then im happy to be honest, if the mood were to change it purely means more effort to remove the garments rather than the one handed approach :p

and as for me... well i do make an effort of sorts yes, i make the effort to make sure im comfy, so the boxers go straight in the wash bin before i climb into bed, but if shes not happy then they stay on, or i have a pair of pj trousers that i will wear if i have too... staying elsehwere other than mine or hers sort of thing,bar hotels when its free reign :devil: i must adnmit i only ever have the bum crack issue, esp wearing tighter boxers, but its more the turning in the night and strangeling my balls that gets to me, that can wake me up in alot of pain, but my boobs havent deleloped properly yet :p :D

what on earth are you wearing that does both at the same time? you been watching "sin city"?!

You've never worn an underwired bra and a thong at the same time have you Jai? ;)

For anyone else posting to this thread, I've yet to meet a fella who chooses his undies with a lady in mind. This is why I'm starting to wonder exactly why I should bother choosing underwear with a man in mind and not just suit myself. Ten plus years of bothering and getting nowt in return is starting to grate a tad.

You've never worn an underwired bra and a thong at the same time have you Jai? ;)

spb-dvd.jpg

ahem.........

For anyone else posting to this thread, I've yet to meet a fella who chooses his undies with a lady in mind.

years ago, when i was slim, buff and ripped, i was encouraged by a young lady friend i was a courting to swtich my prefered choice of grollies to the new fangled levi's boxers, as she liked them, in recent years though i have resisted the urges of the mrs to follow the borat school of underwear...

borat-20060607053153666-000.jpg

aside from the obvious reasons, the chaffing was unbearable......

and as for me... well i do make an effort of sorts yes, i make the effort to make sure im comfy, so the boxers go straight in the wash bin before i climb into bed, but if shes not happy then they stay on, or i have a pair of pj trousers that i will wear if i have too... staying elsehwere other than mine or hers sort of thing,bar hotels when its free reign :devil:
^^^ errr
For anyone else posting to this thread, I've yet to meet a fella who chooses his undies with a lady in mind. This is why I'm starting to wonder exactly why I should bother choosing underwear with a man in mind and not just suit myself. Ten plus years of bothering and getting nowt in return is starting to grate a tad.

to be honest alot of people do just what they like, so ive found, even the opposite sex, yeah sometimes they make the effort and either choose something nice on their own or ask, but to be honest for me, when i see tehe other half in a pair of lil cotton hot pants and a lil vest top i cant help but think :yum: :yum: :yum: unsuspecting sexy in my eyes, granted shes got a perfect lil bod and the way her hair is aswell is sopt on for me (as some of you may know fom previous posts hairs a fussy subject for me) but just seeing her how shes comfy infornt of me is damn good to me (y)

o my god what have i started :p :slayer:.

so sleeping naked is not lady like why is that i do not understand??????
it me to show's that you like your body and want me to like it to lol lol (y).

so who are the lady's of the forum that have no fun.
and who are the naked sleep sex gods?????

Back