Woman What Do They Think

Currently reading:
Woman What Do They Think

example my guy pal text me today saying basically i like you alot, do you like me? then i said yeah i like you as a mate then he starts saying i would be no good for you, you can do better BLAH then he goes all cold on me, saying i want nothing heavy WHAT THE F*** lol

He likes you but you've pissed on his corn flakes saying you dont like him in the same way so now hes saying he isnt good enough for you and trying to make you feel sorry for him so you end up wanting him, as for the "i want nothing heavy" thats just his way of saying hes up for more than friends but hes not expecting you to be making him breakfast in bed anytime soon ;)

He likes you but you've pissed on his corn flakes saying you dont like him in the same way so now hes saying he isnt good enough for you and trying to make you feel sorry for him so you end up wanting him, as for the "i want nothing heavy" thats just his way of saying hes up for more than friends but hes not expecting you to be making him breakfast in bed anytime soon ;)

thank god i cant cook lol. Single life is far better!

Back