General wishbone ball joint help

Currently reading:
General wishbone ball joint help

arseneil

Hi
Got the dreaded knocking:mad: from front off side, so changed wishbone and track rods end, has got a lot better but the pinch bolt is slightly worn.
Can anybody tell me where can i buy new pinch bolts? apart from going to main dealer.
thanks in advance

From what I remember, the pinch bolts aren't that expensive from the main dealer.

Hi
Got the dreaded knocking:mad: from front off side, so changed wishbone and track rods end, has got a lot better but the pinch bolt is slightly worn.
Can anybody tell me where can i buy new pinch bolts? apart from going to main dealer.
thanks in advance

mate just car parts shops sell em, have you checked drop like and wheel bearings for play?

link not like >.<

Yep, a motor parts factors will be fine. Also get some really good quality antisieze paste. Comma copaslip is not much cop.

If it needs new wheel bearings you can get new ones via ebay just be careful to order the right ones.

Yep, a motor parts factors will be fine. Also get some really good quality antisieze paste. Comma copaslip is not much cop.

If it needs new wheel bearings you can get new ones via ebay just be careful to order the right ones.

copper slip is usualy fine from my experience.

And yeah be careful with bearings like check for abs and stuff, they should be fine tho realy as its different play to wishbone and track rod end play.

good luck :)

I got some industrial quality anti seize paste from a bolts (fasteners) factors. It has something like 40% solids content and works at high temperature. The high temperature ability is less important to me but it cost £4 for a 500ml tub.

Coppaslip by comparison is like coloured grease.

Back