Wiring Diagram

Currently reading:
Wiring Diagram

kingdazza11

I am going to fit my sub, amp next week. Someone on here linked me the guide! :)

Is that all i need, or do i need a wiring diagram?

its a fiat punto 2001 mk2 GO

No you should be fine, you just need to plug the remote wire into the wire that will not be joined to anything else, normally blue on the Head Unit.

this should help....

All the below from the amp to...

remote cable ( blue) --> headunit
RCA (white + red ends) --> headunit
power (red) --> Battery
Earth/ ground (brown) --> a big bolt in the boot somewhere
Speaker wire --> speakers obviously

Thanks guys! :) any suggestions on a system, looking for a :

Good Headunit (100ish)

2 front door speakers (under 50)

sub + amp+ wiring kit (100-150)

prefer to have good clarity and sound than too much bass. Any suggestions :)

CAC Are well know rip off merchants. They offer cheap packages that they dont hold in stock and then offer you an "upgrade" which is actually the unreliable InPhase brand of which they actually own to make more profit.

Im sure that CAD will be able to sort you something out i will try and get into contact with them within the next couple of days. I would suggest from what saying that a 10" sub would be more suitable for your taste.

CAC Are well know rip off merchants. They offer cheap packages that they dont hold in stock and then offer you an "upgrade" which is actually the unreliable InPhase brand of which they actually own to make more profit.

Im sure that CAD will be able to sort you something out i will try and get into contact with them within the next couple of days. I would suggest from what saying that a 10" sub would be more suitable for your taste.

Thanks for the info mate. I just brought some 17cm speakers that fit in punto they are Pioneer il get the model name later, there downstairs , im lazy to go down! they cost me £45.

I have seen an 12" Edge active package for 100, or the same package for about 80 for the 10" sub. Comes with built in amp and wiring kit. Do you think the 10" would be good, i still want it bassy just not tooooo bassy!

Also getting sound deadoning (however you spell it) for an extra £10 by the audio shop that im getting my stuff from.

Back