Why the gym is bad for u!

Currently reading:
Why the gym is bad for u!

gaz_wrexham said:
bit extreme for just a wall :eek: :p

just make sure jcb is yellow :D
You haven't seen these walls they're massive and filled with soil and bushes and they're planted all over the car park - I'd have to do all of them - n yeah it would have to b yellow shame not broom tho

but then you will be knackered and no pint going. hehe.

I reversed out of a parking space once at a normal pace in to another pointless car park object (metal pole) once. proper through me around the car. not a mark on my bumper though. I was dead chuffed. I've reversed in to a Corsa off a driveway before too hehe. Just a slight scuff that washed off. Tough cookies Sei rear bumpers.

I had a similar thing in my old Cinq SX Em. I did the same on the passenger side on a gate post and also scrathes my door. Did the filling myself. I had no experiance, remarkably easy to do. It is worth having a go. I got a bodyshop to paint it though because as far as anyone was concerned in the motor trade, my colour car didn't exist. Bit like Just Tyres denying 175/50/14s have ever been produced even though they were stood next to my car with one on each corner. Retards. Anyway, good luck with the repairs!

Cheers I won't try to do it myself - Ive already made a mess of it don't want to make it worse - I'm gonna get prof to do it defo will cost I suspect but - tis only money - I want it right for Donny

Back