Who Is this ??? You all know him...

Currently reading:
Who Is this ??? You all know him...

n588477470_532019_4407.jpg

n674830473_298640_5582.jpg

i got taken down whilst on the trampoline with 8 dogs on it and 4 underneath snapping at my feet. extreme :slayer: mega fun. and so funny watching dogs purposefully bounce on a trampoline.

what's your occupation?

I work for The largest oil and gas newspaper in the world, get to travell, rome in that picture, the mitsubishi sighn is from the oil side of the company, believe it or not ALL the motor companyies are huge oil investors...even skoda....going to amterdam next month, then canada, and dubia november.....so sorry no motor trade, believe it or not (again i am very busy, hhahahahah)

I work for The largest oil and gas newspaper in the world, get to travell, rome in that picture, the mitsubishi sighn is from the oil side of the company, believe it or not ALL the motor companyies are huge oil investors...even skoda....going to amterdam next month, then canada, and dubia november.....so sorry no motor trade, believe it or not (again i am very busy, hhahahahah)

but what do actually do? i assume sales of sorts as you travel and go to expo's.

Last edited:
Back