Styling White Dials (UK MPH) Stilo (Not Arbarth)

Currently reading:
Styling White Dials (UK MPH) Stilo (Not Arbarth)

Hi Guys,

I need 20 guys to contact me ASAP who want white dials for their Stilo, "UK MPH" (Not Arbarth)

Bruno

Welcome to the forum, bruno

You got a good deal or something then? Any ideas on prices, etc?

BTW, duplicate posts now all deleted :) - keep it to this thread.

My contact works at lockwood. The cost is around £35 + Postage (UK Only)

I 've just ordered a new Stilo JTD. White dials will give it that (y)

He needs at least 15 to 20 customers that are interested.

bruno

Re: WHITE DIALS FOR THE STILO

Deznolimit said:
Does anyone know where I can get some white dials for the Stilo, tried everywhere I can think off but no joy!!!.

Contact Nathan at Superdials (Lockwood)

Tel: 0113-272-3200

Tell him the Bruno referred you.

Cheers mate

Re: WHITE DIALS FOR THE STILO

Ok, 2 THREADS on this topic now merged - it is pointless posting the same thing across different threads, and is frowned upon by admin, lol :)

When you do want me to put you down for some of our dial kits, please compare your dials to these shown below. Pay attention to the central panel as there seems to be a variation in the European kits, I don't know if they are the same in UK.

fiat stilo 1.jpg

fiat-stilo.jpg

Nathan (lockwood International)
[email protected]

That looks similar to my JTD dash, but will have to check all the little lights properely tomorrow.

So how do you fit the new dials in?

We haven't produced the dial kits for the Stilo yet as we are waiting for an instrument pod to arrive with us. We would like to ascertain demand for both the petrol and diesel models as to wether it will be worth our producing them. A discount price would be available to Fiat forum members of around 10%.

Please let me know if you are interested and which model you require.

Nathan

The dial kit is just about ready. They should be ready for dispatch early next week. I will post some photos as soon as I can.

The kit will come with both a petrol and diesel rev counter so the kit will fit both models!

The price will be £39.99, but Fiat forum members will get 10% discount

Let me know if you wish to order this kit by e-mailing to [email protected]

Nathan

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a spedo head unit on e bay at the moment from a abarth he has other bits to worth a look ! :)

The kit will contain the speedo, fuel/temp gauge and both petrol and diesel rev counters. The kit will be available in white or silver.

Our e-mail address is [email protected]
Nathan

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be very interested if i knew how easy these were to fit and how the look after they were fitted. Any pics for the JTD?

:)

Back