Technical Which Dynamic Sport version do i have?!

Currently reading:
Technical Which Dynamic Sport version do i have?!

dynamicsportchris

hi guys ive just bought me a 57 plate dynamic sport punto however, i really dont know which version i have?
one is 77bhp and the other one has over 90bhp?
if i put my car in insurance sites it says its a 1.4 16v but when i called the insurance he said it was the 77bhp model?!
my car has the 16 inch alloys and im pretty sure the logbook says 16v so is it 77bhp or 90bhp???
thanks

well that's what I read that the 8v is the 77bhp version but my logbook says 1.4 16v and my insurance sheet just says dynamic sport (77)?
I'll look in the door tomorrow :)

:yeahthat:i've got the 1.4 16v starjet and that has the 6speed box.. another thing to chec is it should also have front and rear discs if its the 16v

Yes willeywilson its exactly the same as that model :)
16 inch alloys and mine has a 6 speed gear box but drums on the rear?!
Guess I've raised a good point here so 77bhp or 93bhp? :s

Yes willeywilson its exactly the same as that model :)
16 inch alloys and mine has a 6 speed gear box but drums on the rear?!
Guess I've raised a good point here so 77bhp or 93bhp? :s

As far as i am aware there are no 8Vs with a 6 speed and for that reason i reckon you have the 93bhp... Does the person you bought from know, perhaps ask them?!

I bought it from a local dealer. I definately have a 16v 95bhp model then as its 142g/km on the emissions and was £68.75 for 6 months tax and £125 for 12 months!
Interesting how the models change so much :)

what does your insurance say. what is printed on the v5. if the insurance says the 8v you will need to ring them and correct it as they may void your insurance if you are in an accident.

Isn't the StarJet badge only put onto the Sporting models. Like Tjet and Mjet are used on Sportings but not Eleganze?

my car has a mjet badge in the grille there were red and silver ones red for sporting and silver for all others iirc

Back