General Which club?

Currently reading:
General Which club?

JonPiz

Just bought my first Fiat 500 today! I'm thinking of joining one of the owners clubs but not sure which is the best? Any recommendations gratefully appreciated

Just bought my first Fiat 500 today! I'm thinking of joining one of the owners clubs but not sure which is the best? Any recommendations gratefully appreciated
I am a member of the "Fiat 500 Enthusiasts Club"----very friendly, very helpful and they have a 'Technical Comittee' to help members with problems.They produce a bi-monthly magazine which has a (as far as is possible) list of all the main shows over the year. Where about in Essex do you live?

I am a member of the "Fiat 500 Enthusiasts Club"----very friendly, very helpful and they have a 'Technical Comittee' to help members with problems.They produce a bi-monthly magazine which has a (as far as is possible) list of all the main shows over the year. Where about in Essex do you live?
That sounds good. I live in Chelmsford

I would also recommend the Fiat 500 Enthusiasts' Club - very friendly if you go to shows/meetings, etc. They encourage local WhatsApp groups, which helps get in touch with people near you, so you can ask questions, get advice and potentially a hand on things you might need to do to your car.

Back