General Which alloys are the best

Currently reading:
General Which alloys are the best

Claws or Blades

• Total voters
to be honest the claws never really grew on me, plus, they dont suit every stilo colour combo. i.e. on some cars they look great, on others they look poop.

the blades on the other hand, suit every stilo to the tee, be it 3 or 5 door, bright or dark coloured. same is true for the multispokes. just have a quick search for bozzy's old car. stunning (y)

i wish i'd gone for either multi's or blades instead of forking out huge money for my stupid 18's :bang:

they do get a lot of compliments though :rolleyes:

the blades on the other hand, suit every stilo to the tee, be it 3 or 5 door, bright or dark coloured. same is true for the multispokes. just have a quick search for bozzy's old car. stunning (y)

i wish i'd gone for either multi's or blades instead of forking out huge money for my stupid 18's :bang:

they do get a lot of compliments though :rolleyes:

Cheers Oz, save searching - Multispokes - blades then claws.

Attachments

• stilo.jpg
    stilo.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Personally, I'd go with Blades, but I don't mind Claws. I rather like the multi-spokes too...you can tell making a decision about my alloys is going to be difficult. However, I'm still thinking about these. They come up fairly often on eBay and the retailer is a 45 minute drive from me...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/17-ALLOY-WHEELS-ALFA-FIAT-LANCIA-SEAT-4X98-FIT_W0QQitemZ140277031414QQihZ004QQcategoryZ28648QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

oh, and these just caught my eye :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-ALLOY-WHEELS-FIAT-COUPE-MAREA-215-35-18-TYRES_W0QQitemZ110303974496QQihZ001QQcategoryZ28648QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Don't think either would suit the stilo personally :(

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
For the sake of this poll, Blades then Claws. However in order of preference my favourites of all the Stilo alloys are:

1. Blades
2. Original 16' alloys
3. Multispokes
4. Claws
5. 16' fitted to later 3 door Stilos (they just look dull as s**t)

Hows the Megane goin by the way Bozzy? 'Service' light come on for no apparant reason yet?! (Always a favourite on my Clio *shudder*). :p

sorry heres a picture of my ex stilo wiv here claws before i departed with her! Claws are much better :D

Image033.jpg

Have you though about the 18" multispoke oz wheels off the schumi?

my poll:
1. Claws
2. Oz multi spokes
3. Blades
4. 17" mulitpsokes
5. then all the rubbish 16" wheels

ps. miss my stilo (n)

Last edited:
Hows the Megane goin by the way Bozzy? 'Service' light come on for no apparant reason yet?! (Always a favourite on my Clio *shudder*). :p

No lights, no quirks, nobody's head turning, no fun, no speed, nothing to live for, someone give me a gun :(

It's the most boring car I have ever had but it does exactly what it's supposed to do. I admit to having supreme confidence in it and wouldn't hesitate to just get in and go anywhere at the drop of a hat without having to worry about breaking down. I never had that level of trust in my Stilo unfortunately.

Blades............blades.........they're laguna wheels people:p and they are just so so so so plain. Claws on the other hand ............ well just like the car they're just different........oh and better looking than blades:p

so stop voting bloody (laguna) blades:nono::mad:

Last edited:
Blades :yuck:

Claws :yuck:

Looking for a set of these...

koa1.jpg

..but may just have to settle for these :D

Back