Where ya From .... ?

Currently reading:
Where ya From .... ?

Andy_sx said:
its great if you dont live here and get tared with the same brush :mad: :D

I don't live there, never been, and after reading the site have no intentions of visiting. No offence caused the fella :D :p

Matt, the inbreeding is an island kept secret thankfully, a few know about it outside, but nothing has been published in anyway as far as im aware :p :D

Lambert, no worries mate, wouldnt wish it on anyone anyway... not a pretty place hence i want a faster car so its more blury until i get home :eek:

and thankfully im not a swampie.. im a farmer instead, originaly from Somerset (y) :slayer: god i love the roads there :devil:

MATT 68 said:
Cannock, staffordshire but i know yorkshire quite well as ive done a hell of alot of work up that way. Paved Leeds city centre and Huddersfield town square opposite Maccies aswell as all those so called "level" red pedestrian crossings in leeds.Worked from the far end of Halifax all the way over to the other side to Hull.:slayer:

Ha !! Gottya !! So it was you who who caused me to trip up and scatter my fish and chips wi' bits all over the square. I'll be in touch with Accidents R Us Solicitors in the morning to put my claim in. (y)

charlieboy said:
so where you from derbychick:p

oh and do you drive a silver mk1 punto with black alloys? ive seen a mega sexxeh one in derby.....

:p

No i dont... cos i have taste.... :D

Andy_sx said:
Matt, the inbreeding is an island kept secret thankfully, a few know about it outside, but nothing has been published in anyway as far as im aware :p :D

Sorry mate, it's a well known fact that you're all interbred over on the island:eek:

Is the bridge finished yet, I've been saving my 2p's for Leysdown promenade :cool:

charlieboy said:
ooooooo cheeky

oh and the new derby person....get yourself to the notts/derby thread ;)

then get round to mine to wash my car :D

Bit late but...

Bexleyheath, Kent at the moment (Sauf East brrraapppppp braappp
USE-GUN.gif
)

Soon to move to Dartford, Kent though! :(

I think last time I posted on this I was living in a field in the middle of nowhere, now it's the delightful county town of Wiltshire. :slayer:

Belle said:
Sorry mate, it's a well known fact that you're all interbred over on the island:eek:

Is the bridge finished yet, I've been saving my 2p's for Leysdown promenade :cool:

but im not a swampie..... :cry: im not inbred, and erm, shall we say i shop further afield to avoid it aswell :p

bridge is due to finish in the summer, looks pretty much done now tbh (well last time i went off the island as my cars deaded :cry: soon to be fixed mind, might get it done tonight :D ) but please dont go to Leysdown, its even worse there now than it ever was :eek:

wakefield west yorkshire. :)

bn to a cruise where most of the cars had cartorque in the cars somewhere.

there were a few more FF memebrs there too. :cool:

Back