Where ya From .... ?

Currently reading:
Where ya From .... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_sx
Matt, the inbreeding is an island kept secret thankfully, a few know about it outside, but nothing has been published in anyway as far as im aware :p :D

Sorry mate, it's a well known fact that you're all interbred over on the island:eek:

Is the bridge finished yet, I've been saving my 2p's for Leysdown promenade :cool:

Yup, i've heard this fact as well...i used to work near to bridge hope i havn't been infected :eek: ;)

Slc said:
Yup, i've heard this fact as well...i used to work near to bridge hope i havn't been infected :eek: ;)

where did you use to work then SLC? my brother is over at the kemsley mill, depending on timing and location he may know you?

hope for your sake you havent been infected, ive been here since i was 4, but still do not have the urge to go for a familly member in an amourous manner :phew:

I used to work in Bobbing so close ish :p, but the company went bust lol...but i don't think i've been infected.../me prays

Three welshies in a row? Better jump in before they take over :p

Hartlepool in the North East, famous for Hanging Monkeys, having the oldest warship afloat, building the Angel of the North and having a unconfirmed sale of exploding trousers to one Cptn. Blackadder. :D

Hellcat said:
Three welshies in a row? Better jump in before they take over :p

Hartlepool in the North East, famous for Hanging Monkeys, having the oldest warship afloat, building the Angel of the North and having a unconfirmed sale of exploding trousers to one Cptn. Blackadder. :D

OI dont forget Ime a Welshy and will also be at BROOKLANDS :p :D

Back