General where to buy - Fiat cinq sporting centre cap ?

Currently reading:
General where to buy - Fiat cinq sporting centre cap ?

Liam

hi friends :waves:
Was sure these were cheaper than that, had a looksie at the EPR these are listed as £5.29!

Erm scrappy is the best bet, the normal black with Fiat written logo is used throughout the range.

Liam

Smiler121

Rip'n'Burn
About a couple of years ago I found that my local dealer did the red Abarth centre caps for about £20 which was cheaper than (a proper set) advertised on ebay at the time.

As YCMING mentioned above though most of the Ebay stuff ends up being a sticker.

rallycinq

Autotest Special
has he killed it?

Not completely, but he has winged the little blighter. It was quite funny as he drove into my place of work I was standing chatting witha customer who happens to have a race and rally prep company (his son does rather well at Formula Ford racing).

He commented that the wee cinq was poorly as it chuffed past.(Thats the polite version)

Cheers

D

Liam

hi friends :waves:
Yes Yes :(, the car got major problem :(. Liam you got the part number for them ???

thanks
Ming

Hope it's not terminal.

P/N is 7625593 for the cost of fuel if your dealer is far away you'd be better getting it posted from Desira Diss.

Liam

OP
OP
Y
i will i will, just uni taking up way too much time, at the moment...

Hopefully i can take it off for tomorrow as i have more time :). But good news, i'll nearly taken the head out of my other cinq :).