Styling where can u get these alloys from??

Currently reading:
Styling where can u get these alloys from??

r_wiggy

i wud love a set of these alloys and just wounded where i cud get some from and how much. get a seicento meself looking quite nice i will get some pics up soon.

Attachments

• sei.jpg
    sei.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 61
bllody hell no have i nowt got a set of 15s on mine now which i fort look really good but they look wicked, is that 600 includin tyers tho??

could u giv us a site where i can get them please bud? i will get pics of me car on tomra i reckon u will like it m8!:rolleyes:

cheers m8, wil do i have no spacers but u no wen i have like full lock on i can hear like scrapin any idea what that is. its not the arches either cos i have checked, obviously wen there is 2 many ppl in car its the arches :confused:

r_wiggy said:
cheers m8, wil do i have no spacers but u no wen i have like full lock on i can hear like scrapin any idea what that is. its not the arches either cos i have checked, obviously wen there is 2 many ppl in car its the arches :confused:

is it a metal on metal scraping sound?

if so, then its prob the inside of the wheel catching on the suspension arm at the front.

or it could be the tyre catching on the inside of the wheel arch....

like a grindin sound m8! cud that be dangerous like n where wud a go 2 get it sorted bud? them alloys r wel expensive like cheers for that tho(y)

does it sound like its comin from the wheel well?

u might wanna get it checked out, could be the wheels catching, especially if they are 15's, if so then a 3mm spacer should be enough to stop that from happenin.

or it could be somethin to do with the suspension....

no probs mate!!! get some pics of yours up (y)

duno where the wheel well is 2 b honest m8, it just sounds lke its comin from the top of the wheel its ok when im goin in a straight line it is really only when im on full lock which seems strange, i will just go 2 a local garage n let them take a loook at it some time this week then, cheers again boss(y) appreicate it

r_wiggy said:
duno where the wheel well is 2 b honest m8, it just sounds lke its comin from the top of the wheel its ok when im goin in a straight line it is really only when im on full lock which seems strange, i will just go 2 a local garage n let them take a loook at it some time this week then, cheers again boss(y) appreicate it

wheel well, wheel arch, all the same thing..

to be honest mate i cant really tell u anymore without havin a good look.

its all good, hope u get it sorted (y)

Hi,
The grinding you are hearing is the rim of your wheel rubbing against your suspension. I know because ive the same problem running 15"s on my sei. Ive spaces on mine but it still does it and dont really want to put bigger ones on. Only found out when i took my good wheels off for the winter and when was cleaning them the backs were scuffed. I ran on the 15s for a good 5 or 6 months without any problems so its safe enough mate.
Hope that helps

OZ Seicento said:
Hi,
The grinding you are hearing is the rim of your wheel rubbing against your suspension. I know because ive the same problem running 15"s on my sei. Ive spaces on mine but it still does it and dont really want to put bigger ones on. Only found out when i took my good wheels off for the winter and when was cleaning them the backs were scuffed. I ran on the 15s for a good 5 or 6 months without any problems so its safe enough mate.
Hope that helps

god i love bein right :D

as i said, 3mm spacers would prob clear it, dependin on how badly they are catching.

and OZ dude, stick up some pics of your sei as well! (y)

Back