General whats wrong

Currently reading:
General whats wrong

150 worths of damage yeah thats right but is that from a scrappy or new parts. The insurence wont used second hand parts becouse of leagal reasons
aka bummper 80.00 wing 40.00 +++ head lights etc and dam iv forgot what the word is for when they put in the pars lol :D :bang:
any way see ypu laters dinking at the moment

well with £150 you should get brand new panels and 2nd hand lights. i guess on top of that you have to get em sprayed........

so are you not replacing the damaged crush zones then or have they been given the thumbs up?

looks like my cars foooked now mines from t'other side though lol - rear end damage - fixable in our eyes but probably an insurance writeoff if so might treat me sen as i'm not paying :D ......

enjoy the drink mate could do with a few my self tonight - damn these pain killers and ibuprofen and not being able to drink.......

the crash zones have been given the thumbs up but before the winter comes he said that the zone must be treated with paint and then fill in the sections in with filler and then paint it so there no sign of any damege pluse helps keep the rust away GROVEY

you learn something new each day

my and the guy iv been talking to he put back an cat A that how good he is he borght two land rovers desovery and taken the best parts off striped it all down seen which one was worst and he sold it for 8.000 pound how about that he is top man i think but lucky and cleaver git :p

kick ass said:
fill in the sections in with filler and then paint it so there no sign of any damege pluse helps keep the rust away GROVEY :eek:

my and the guy iv been talking to he put back an cat A that how good he is he borght two land rovers desovery and taken the best parts off striped it all down seen which one was worst and he sold it for 8.000 pound how about that he is top man i think but lucky and cleaver git :p :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sounds like a dodgy caracter to me fella.

Steve

it is illegal to put a cat a back on the road - i agree he is very good... at covering seriously dangerous. you sum it up lucky and clever - i wonder if the people who bought them realised that they where CAT A's!!! lets face it i could quote what you have been putting to justify that!

can i have his name and number cos i would be happy to report him cowboys like that deserve what they get.

lets face it you've bought a car that is screwed - the only way to get it on the road is to cover up its damage with superficial parts and call it a good days work. after my crash i hav stuck a new bumper on - i could leave it at that cos the chasis is straight th rear slam is bent to high heavens but it would cover it up, however, i'm sensible as i take other road users, my passengers and my own life into consideration when weighing up whether or not to get the job done properly.

your a complete and utter fool.

Last edited:
read it properly i said he brourght two land rovers but it doesnt say that both was cat A doesit NO i said he broght two land rover discovery

IN PLAIN AND SIMPLE

he brought two land rover discoverys one was cat A one was cat C he got the best bit's and put it all togethere and what do you get a CAT C thats passed vic mot and made 5,000 grand profit and he sold it to a rover dealer three months later the went out of bussness becouse of the rover crises and he done it up two top quarlity and he even told them it was parts from a cat A and been put on a CAT C and passed with no sig of damage

pluse he said pint the damage parts then filler it in then paint it again what do you get a double layer of rust proof GROVEY

Are you going to pre book the funeral or shall we just turn up on spec?

Steve

steve if you've got a spare black tie mate could i borrow one.... you never have one when you need one.

and tbh kickass - the way you write your posts it is sometimes difficult to read so excuse my mistake - at the end of the day it is illegal to take cat a parts of for any vehicle, its only cat b you can do that with. so the guy is still a cowboy - i mean what kind of a statement is 'whack some filler and paint it - leading to a better rust protection' does that honestly sound professional to you?

i think a mod should close this thread it is become too far from the origianl question 'whats wrong' we have repeatedly told and he hasn't listened so whats the point in this thread.

raptor said:
steve if you've got a spare black tie mate could i borrow one.... you never have one when you need one.

and tbh kickass - the way you write your posts it is sometimes difficult to read so excuse my mistake - at the end of the day it is illegal to take cat a parts of for any vehicle, its only cat b you can do that with. so the guy is still a cowboy - i mean what kind of a statement is 'whack some filler and paint it - leading to a better rust protection' does that honestly sound professional to you?

i think a mod should close this thread it is become too far from the origianl question 'whats wrong' we have repeatedly told and he hasn't listened so whats the point in this thread.

Have to agree with this totally...

yeah i think this thread should close thanks for some kind of help

Back