What's the point...?

Currently reading:
What's the point...?

surely in terms of disease... survival of the fitest? a kinda of natural "thinning of the herd"?

whats needed maybe is a way of making the death less painful?

just throwing the idea out there... wasn't saying some people deserve to die (even though some f*ckwits and chavs blatently do).

Are you suicidal?

Ok... on realising I'm having an existential crisis does anyone on here have any thoughts for why they are on this earth?
Have/will you achieved something that has made the world a better place?
Does the idea of being reaonably insignficant bother you?
What's you aim in life?
What do you want to do when you "grow up"?

I don't believe anyone is born for a reason. In the long term it really doesn't matter if you make an impact on the world or not. Human's, for the sake of civilisation, strive to make achievements and the approval of others but you don't see any other creatures doing that. I don't mind being insignificant but my aim in life id to be able to support myself just using my freelance work because it's something I actually enjoy doing and I'm good at it. I just want to be cheerful and surrounded by content people. That would be nice.

However, wheres the black plague or whatever it was now.
It still exists, though I think it's only in the third world. Nowadays we have antibiotics that can treat it, which they didn't have in the 17th century.
I still have no idea what point (if any) you are trying to make though.

Lol what on my grave going to say 'she had on great ass' :p

Dunno just felt really down and homornal lately crying for no reason just feeling totally depressed and alone. I keep feeling not good enough for anyone :(

xxxx
xxx
xxx
x

Back